I nearly cried!

Strangeness

Reaction score
I woke up this morning to a letter in the post from a decorations company with loads of decs for a 1st birthday party and I was nearly crying. I can't believe my little baby is going to be 1 soon! The last year has flown by and my baby isn't like a baby at all anymore! He's started walking now and yesterday my mum said Aaron to him and he said it back! I looked at a dvd we made up from when he was born and he hardly moved and was so small! I'm broody :lol:

Awww hon! :hug: I've got a few months yet, but when I look at her now I can see how much she's changed. It's scary!

You better get BD and join us in first tri... :rotfl:

i think that each time one of boys birthdays come round. i sob when its my birthday :lol:

Ahh bless ya, where does time go? My friends were asking at the weekend what to get Charlie for his 1st birthday and that made me sad, he's not a little baby anymore! x

my ikkle baby boy is 15 on wednesday lol

Strangeness said:
I woke up this morning to a letter in the post from a decorations company with loads of decs for a 1st birthday party and I was nearly crying. I can't believe my little baby is going to be 1 soon! The last year has flown by and my baby isn't like a baby at all anymore! He's started walking now and yesterday my mum said Aaron to him and he said it back! I looked at a dvd we made up from when he was born and he hardly moved and was so small! I'm broody :lol:

How strange! I got one of those too last week! I kept thinking "I wonder how they know that she's going to be 1 soon! " lol

they will always be your babies even when they are in their 50's, all fat and balding :lol: :lol: a bit like when they were babies.

I got one too!!! jamie will be one this month! cant belive it! :(

steph i cant believe that jamie is going to be one soon. that means alanna is one soon too. hasnt time flown fast.

i got one today to
wot they trying to do to us make us an emotional reck there was some cute ones tho

i got one 2!!!!!!!!!!! lol i want my baby boy back :cry: im emotional enough already never mind him bein 1 soon
anyway im gettin sum nice decorations for his special day :D

luv braiana x

Hi

aww dont they allgrow way too quick,cant beleve somany first birthdays are coming up i remember when they were allborn
Katrina

i wish there was some way of slowing down the first year. maybe speeding up the teen years. :lol:

Kina said:
Awww hon! :hug: I've got a few months yet, but when I look at her now I can see how much she's changed. It's scary!

You better get BD and join us in first tri... :rotfl:
You don't know how tempted I am :lol:

I went to toys r us on tuesday and spent £50 on stuff for Aaron's birthday. I can't believe he's going to be one! He's not allowed to grow up yet :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back