Oh my god!!!!!!!

emma_85

Reaction score
Well the most horrific and embarrassing thing to happen in my pregnancy has just happened.

Hubby cracked a joke (sarcasm to a comment I made) I burst out laughing and pissed myself - so much so that my hubby's eyes literally bulged out of his head in shock and said "if you get in the shower I'll call the labour ward"

I just looked at him and said "no need, i just erm..." (felt my face burn red at this point) and he went red too and said "maybe just a shower then" lol

Oh the shame!!!

p.s - so much for pelvic floor exercises!!

lol i onlyhave to cough a bit hard and woops!! the other day my hubby misheard me say that id peed my pants and he thought id poohed!! xx

I didn't have this problem during pregnancy but about 2 weeks after i'd had baby, my pelvic floor dissapeared! I only had to cough, sneeze, laugh or stand up and i'd empty my bladder and because I had no muscle control, i couldnt stop it either! It didn't help that right about this time i got the winter bug that everyone had that ended in a throat infection plus cough.... :( bad times...

xxxx

Lol! Tell him not to be such a prude... lots of men would find a golden shower very kinky! ;-)

Oh no how embarrassing! Is a bit funny though :rofl:

oh i have done this i burst into tears and he just laughed calling me daft for crying, i wet the bed having a coughing fit and had to wake him up to get out of bed so i could change the sheets. he said when he wants a golden shower he'll ask for it but he never really fancied one personnaly lol. i'm sure your hubby will b fine and you will both laugh about it in time we do now.

Lol - this did make me laugh out loud but I sympathise with you, it must be awful.

It is rather hilarious tbh :rotfl:

I guess as it was the first time I have ever done anything like this (apart from as a child lol) it was rather a surprise for both of us!!!

oh dear! I can't imagine what my OH would say! At least you can laugh about it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back