Mood swings

Hypnorm

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm around 37 weeks, and am having terrible mood swings.
One minute i'm happy as larry, and then i'm crying and feeling like killing some one.
Had to stop the car the other day as i was in tears, didn't really know why, felt like a right idiot!
Then went and bit my hubby's head off when he made a joke!

I know i'm not sleeping well, due to bump and heart burn.. so probably tired doesnt't help!

Really looking for ward to seeing my baby - so nervous withit too!

Hiya im feeling exactly the same as you at the mo, one minute im fine and the next im crying my eyes out for no appartent reason!!
My hormones are all over the place!! My poor OH, i keep biting his head off for no apparent reason too!!
I keep thinking that i should be really happy as i only have 5 weeks till i meet my baby but im feeling like crap at the mo and crying all the time!!!
hopefully this feeling will soon pass, just blame it on the hormones!!

steph and bump x

Am feeling the same here, everything is heightened, I feel my body and mind is preparing me for a biggie that lies a few weeks ahead. I am getting protective and sensitive and can't help but analyse everything, it's also doing my head.

Like you said and my mum, lack of sleep, which I am sure we are all getting, is enough to make anyone stir crazy, preggars or not.

We just have to go with it as best we can.

Thinking of you both

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back