Oh my....1 week till AJ's 1st Birthday!

charliebear

Reaction score
I cant believe it :shock:

I just cant describe the emotions and we still have a week to go!

Yesterday, we went to soft play and it was so different, he was playing and knew what to do..like climbing the 'stairs' to go down the slide, he dived into the ball pool....my baby is growing up :cry:

Aww hunni he is growing so well and in a week he will
make you just as proud. I can't believe how fast this year has gone it amazes me that we were November mummies this time last year playing the weighting game. Xx

Awww.. Thats so sweet, its scary how big they get so quickly xx

Aww hunni he is growing so well and in a week he will
make you just as proud. I can't believe how fast this year has gone it amazes me that we were November mummies this time last year playing the weighting game. Xx

I know hun, this time last year due dates were upon us all...mine had been and gone! He was too cosy in there.
He's learning, growing and changing so much everyday..its pretty scary to think what he'll be like next week! x

:hug::hug: is does go too quickly :( but then i think it just gets better and better as they start talking to you and become a proper little person :cloud9: i found maddi's birthday such a mixture of emotions too:hug:

How Exciting!

I thought I would be really emotional on Evie's 1st birthday but we just had loads of fun!

Once that birthday comes though they change every day.

hope he has a brilliant birthday- take lots of photos! x

its come round so quick hasnt it!! i cant beliee im in the same position i was last year tho :rofl: i was really emtional the night before katie's birthday and then on the day i was just so so excited and we had a lovely day!!

I know :rotfl: You'll be going through all the emotions again in a years time!
How did Katie's birthday go?

it was really nicee thanks hun! we got up all early and had milk in bed, then had a really nice day!

god imagine next year, with a 1 year old and 2 year old, i'm gona be an emotional wreck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back