OH is driving me mental!

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
I love him so much but his snoring is literally killing me. It has gotten to the stage where I cannot even be in the same room if he is sleeping as his snoring makes me so irritated. For the past 5 days I haven't gotten any sleep and I've had to wait until he goes to work before I get sleep but then I end up sleeping all day and my overall sleeping pattern is so messed up. He refuses to see a doctor about it as he keeps telling me that they'll just blame his weight. He is bulky but no way is this snoring caused by his weight! It comes out his mouth because he sleeps with it open like a bloody fish! :evil: Right now I can hear him snoring and I feel about ready to erupt at him. It isn't his fault but argh, I just wanna scream at him for it.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hold his nose! I do that to my OH until he stops, he rearely snores though, he grinds his teeth which is just as bad. How does yuor OH sleep, if he is sleeping on his back it will make it much worse, also if he drinks it wil be bad.

x

if he is really annoying you, what i suggest is:

Get your biggest three toes and point them. Then do a quick sharp stab into his thigh.

it will stop the snoring and make you feel so good.

failing that, elbow in the ribs.

Sandi

Try breath right strips ive used them when my nose was congested. you can get them in the supermarkets
The strip widens the nasal passages.
Also sudafed in air vapours plugs.
Id still send him to the doc there ae thing they can do to help with this if all else fails.

I held on to James nose untill he woke up once
HE said "why did you do that"
"you were snoring"
"but you woke me up"
"Iknow i did but i wasnt asleep"
"You why did you wake me"
"You were snoring"
"I was not""
""Oh yes you were""
"I didnt hear it"
"well i bloody did"
"Why did you hold me nose"
"So i can get some sleep"

I rolled over and finaly got some sleep.
RESULT! :D
He dosnt snore very often but i have a very low tolerence level for snoring# :x
I have also used the kick in the back roll him on his side pocking him once after trying everything i pushed him right out of the bed on to the floor. :rotfl: :oops:

My OH always snores, it's not exactly loud but i'm such a light sleeper that any noise wakes me, i was a bit shocked on friday when i woke up and he was very moody as i'd apparently been kicking and hitting him all night telling him to shut up, i only remember doing it once so that could becoem a problem. I'm contemplating ear plugs for the next few months then he can make as much noise as he wants.
He always likes to mention that i snore too but i always point out that i cant hear myself, but i can hear him!!
Clare x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back