I've escaped!!

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
I've managed to escaped the OHs snoring for a couple of days by staying at my parents. I have had very little sleep due to it and I knew if I went through another night of it I'd jump out my 12th floor window!! My parents came to rescue, well I didn't give them much of a choice. Ended up bawling down the phone to my mum about lack of sleep. She knows what his snoring is like as he used to sleep on the couch while we dated and we could hear it upstairs!! :think:

It actually like being on holiday! I got my dinner made for me, my mum made me a lovely bath afterwards and then my dad gave me a footrub... my mum turned into the green eyed monster as he won't even do that for her! :rotfl:

Although being back in my tiny old bedroom that I haven't slept in for a year since I moved out is bizarre. I miss my double bed and king size duvet but I do not miss having to fight for covers and bed space as well as that darth vadar impression my OH does before the real snoring begins!

Aaah, long post, sorry but it felt so nice getting all that out! hehe I may be awake at 5.14am but I feel rather refreshed after my proper nights sleep! I could get used to this! :pray: hehe

awwwwwwwww

seems yu gt treated ike royalty there. my dad wud never give me footrub lol!!

Glad you got a good nights sleep

X

Aww how lovely! your parents sound wonderful!! you enjoy it chick :D

xx

Im glad you've finaly got some sleep hon :D
Mabye your OH will relise now he needs to go get that nose of his sorted :pray: .

Enjoy the pampering :hug:

26-front.gif

Try these they helped me
Any supermarket chemist do them

LOL Sarah

Yay for sleep :cheer:

Make the most of it before baby starts keeping you up too :D

Aw :)

Im so glad my partner doesnt snore!
It would drive me crazy sleeping next to him every night :wall:
I dont sleep very well as it is!

My oh snores too, I have bruised his leg from the amount of kicks he's gotten lately!!
It does sound like youve had little holiday!!
My dad would never give me a foot rub, but then I wouldnt really want to inflict my rotten trotters on anyone other than oh!! :lol:

I ended up in the spare room last night the snoring got so bad - could still hear it there but it was bearable. We dont fight for covers anymore - we have our own kingsize duvets and a superkingsize bed so at least that bit is taken care of - feel like recording him one night and playing it back so he can hear how bad it is as he really has no idea - although when his dad stays he has commented 'am I as bad as that?' and been shocked when I say he is worse :lol:

hehe, yay for sleep!
My OH snores really loudly but luckily it doesn't often bother me

missjennipenni said:
Im the snorer in our house :rotfl:

me too. I tried the nose strips last night and they wouldn't stick on and I have a little nose. :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back