• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

oh, i cant belive it, miscarried

toolost101

Reaction score
:cry: :cry: i just cant believe it, i found out that i was pregnant, and then suffered from really heavy bleeding early this morning, rang GP, rushed me in, couldnt hold myself together at this point, and then the doctor said that so early in pregnancy, miscarraige is common, just burst into tears, poor OH didnt know what to do, feel so upset, down, i just cant believe it, :cry: :cry:

Aww babe.....thats awful - so sorry :hug: .......I went through this last year I didn't know I was pg either! Take time for yourself sweetheart, there are plenty of us who you can lean on on here too.......its dreadfull that this is so common in early pg, and a lot of women do experience this terrible thing! Be kind to yourself :hug:

im so sorry to hear your news, take care of yourself and rest up :hug:

Couldn't read and run... am so sorry. Big :hug: xx

oh no, toolost, that's sad news. Hope you find some comfort from the fact that you're not alone. Many of us have been through it, so if you need to ask anything or just rant....go ahead :hug:

Pea x

Hi

Im sorry to hear this , thoughts are with you

:(

So sorry to hear it. I MCed in July and it was so painful :hug:

Very sorry to hear your sad news. but if its any consolation its better to have lost it very early in pregnancy than later on.
I miscarried at 11 weeks in March and it was awfull, thought I was gonna bleed to death, I passed my tiny baby and placenta and everything it was horrifying. I then miscarried again in August at 7 weeks it was just a heavy bleed which wasnt too bad.

Hope you have better luck next time.

Sorry to hear your news babes, take care

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back