• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OH has come up with a few ideas.

mum2A&L

Reaction score
Freya for a girl. My idea was Rachel. But i quite like Freya now.... How does Freya Rachel Gardner sound?

Boys - OH came up with Matthew and Daniel. I like them both. We would give it OH's dads name as a middle name (Anthony).

Which do you prefer:

Matthew Anthony Gardner
Daniel Anthony Gardner

:think:

i love freya and like both daniel and matthew

I went to primary school with a Matthew Gardner he was really nice so id say Matthew :D x

Matthew for a boy i think

Freya is one of the girls names im thinking so i'd say thats my fave, and Freya Rachel sounds really nice !

I like Freya Rachel and Matthew Anthony best!

Freya is a beautiful name.

I like Daniel for your boys name.

xxxx

I love the name Freya, I used to nanny for twins called Freya and Alice years ago (Spooky seeing you have an Alice already :D )!! They were both very blonde and absolutely gorgeous girls!

I like Daniel too !!!

I LOVE the name Matthew and it goes really well with your surname :)

adore ur girls name its loverly for boys i think i prefer mathew but there both really nice

I love Freya, used to look after a little girl called Freya and she was a lovely little girl! name is so pretty and not over used!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back