Oh god, the smell!

Pappadog

Reaction score
I know we all imagine things sometimes and I've posted on here asking what you all think as I have a few symptoms, but OMG last night!

I had already gone to bed and had been asleep when my OH came in. I don't really function properly when woken. He got into bed and I was nearly sick (poor Marky). The Sure deoderant he's been using for ages smelt unbearably sweet and made me feel sick. I kept getting whiffs of it - uuurrrrggggg.

I really hope these are signs and just can't wait to test. Anyone else had this?

I did! When i was pg with Aimee even before i was due on i was cleaning out the bathroom and i opened the cleaner which i always use and nearly threw up. Hope its a good sign for you!

ooohhhh I do hope so. I just keep telling myself i'm imagining it.

I don't know if you read my other message but the perfume I have been wearing everyday for at least 8 years was making me sick and have a headache literally days after ovulation! Its looking good for you hun! :D

Did the perfume make you sick everytime or just sometimes? The reason I ask is because I sniffed my OH this morning with his deoderant on and I was fine.

Just got a muzzy head and stomach feels a bit watery/sicky.

Dog nose!!!!!, thats what I was like at the start of my pg. I could smell everything and could not sit near people on the train with bad breath.

Might be a sure sign..........

lol my other halfs deodrants are TO strong! and hair spray!

Did anyone burp a lot. I seem to be doing burps all the time at the minute. I do hope that these are real symptoms and I just wish I could test now!

I had to stop wearing my perfume so not sure if it would have only made me feel sick sometimes but it was all sorts of smells. People with BO, musty smells and bad breath were just intolerable!

Have you checked out your boobs, veins are an ealy sign and my nipples also got montgomerys which are little lumps!

smells i used to like are making me feel sick.

nothing happening on the old booby front, but then I'm only six days past conception (if it worked)

good luck pappadog, i did burp and fart a lot since i got my BFP :lol:

Hope its your month :pray: :pray: :pray:

rusks said:
good luck pappadog, i did burp and fart a lot since i got my BFP :lol:

Hope its your month :pray: :pray: :pray:

:rotfl: Tell it as it is Lisa xx

I have an awful sensitive nose, it is terrible, when we go out I have to get OH to check public loos before I go in, as it could be the making or breaking of my day out :oops: Not to mention how much I moan about smells in the house, and Poor OH has to stay covered up in this heat when in bed in case he has the windy pops :oops: :shock: I feel so sorry for him! And I make him clean his teeth whenever he comes near me, and I have to keep cleaning mine :lol: I can smell anything & everything, it is not fair! :roll:

I keep getting hiccups! I have them daily and possible up to about 4 or 5 times! I do have bouts of wind, but that is not a big deal for me mainly!

Good Luck hun, sounding positive babe! xx

Hi

Good luck hun hope these signs are a good thing!
Katrina

felt queasy all week and had spotting around ovulation, was due on yesterday and nothing :) did a test early hours but probably not wise has I had been drinking loads of water (BFN) :( but as I was trying to sleep I got this smell in my nose of ovaltene (SP?) that made me want to throw up, the odd thing is I don't have any of the stuff in the house. It's one thing for real smells to make you sick but another for imaginary smells making me sick lol :rotfl:

Any news on your symptoms pappadog?

whyslifesobig, hope you get a positive on your next test! Let us know

xx

thanks :) will let you know in the week. I just hope I carry this one if I am. I am really regular with AF so somethings happening :)

Hi Wondering

All I've had over the weekend is very light AF pains, but not due until 29th/30th.

Nose blocked up a bit so haven't smelt anything that's made me feel queezy. On the trying for July August TTC thread I'm due to test on 28th.

good luck hun hope this is a sign for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back