OH MY GOD!!!!!!

Kerry

Reaction score
As most of you know we have had to put off our TTC (which we had been doing for 3 months) as I am due to have an op this week.

The hospital rang yesterday and delayed it by 2 weeks......good job too as I got a BFP this morning!!!!!!

I cannot believe it - we didn't even try last month and thought I had avoided my OV by miles. I just woke up this morning and realised I was due on yesterday and I am usually regular as clockwork!!

This really is living proof that if you stop trying it works!! Just off to take kids to school but will be back later to catch up properly!!!

Now I have to cancel my op and stop taking my hayfever tablets!!!

Much love, a very astounded Kerry :wink:

Oh Kerry, I am sooooooo pleased for you. I think I could just cry. I guess you got that "quickie" in afterall. Have you told your DH yet?

BABY DUST STORM TO THE REST OF US!!!!!!!!!!!

HOORAAAAAAAAY!!!

Well done I am so pleased for you!!!

By the way, I asked the pharmacist if I could take any hayfever stuff and he said you can. He sold me their own version of "Zirtek". The label says pregnant people should consult a pharmacist about it but that's all.

Maybe you shouldn't take it for a month or 2 but ask the chemist or doctor because you can take it at some point.

Good luck with your pregnancy!

Piriton is fine from day one for hayfever. So don't panic about that! Get all your prescriptions from Gp if you can so you dont have to pay - YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!!

Bloody hell - CONGRATULATIONS!!! I had a feeling you would get your BFP as soon as you weren't supposed to be TTC!!! Give the hossie a buzz and tell them the op has to be cancelled (can't remember what it was for sorry :roll: )

I am so pleased for you!! Congratualtions again :D

OH MY GOD< YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

So pleased for you, i said joking maybe this was your month given the 'not trying thing!' it worked yay, send some baby dust my way! :cry:

SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO PLEASED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please keep us posted!!! :D We need to hear how you get on!

Thanks everyone - its just sinking in now!!

Just think - you all know before any of our friends or family!! How cool is that!!

Lots of love

HooRAY for Kerry!! Girl, I hope you sent some of that baby dust in those test that you sent me!! lol Congratulations!!!! I've got to schedule and op or something to get my mind off of TTC now! lol :lol: :) :D

Kerry said:
Just think - you all know before any of our friends or family!! How cool is that!!

Im sure I speak for us all when I say we are very privalidged! I'm so pleased for you!

Kerry!

Oh my God that's amazing! I'm so pleased for you! :lol:

+++

Been to the doctor today and its now all official which feels nice - blood pressure, wee sample etc all good so my little prawn is doing ok!!

Feeling a bit sick today so sipping ginger cordial which helps a lot.

Doctor gave me nasal spray and eye drops for hayfever and said I could take Piriton if I wanted but that apparently antihistamines raise anxiety levels which is one of the reasons why they don't recommend them in pregnancy so I will try to give them a miss as with 2 small children already I don't need that!!

Will keep you all posted - thanks again for all your kind words!!

Yay, Kerry the prawn is well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D 8) :D 8) :D 8) :D 8)

Cant beleive i named it prawn and youve stuck with that, :shock: how funny!

Please please keep us posted.

By the way did i tell you CONGRATULATIONS!!!?? LOL! :lol:

Good luck to you and 'prawn'!

Kerry, have you ever heard of Preggie Pops? I hear they are great for morning sickness. Hope everything goes GREAT!!!!!!!

BABY DUST STORM TO THE REST OF US!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep,

I am afraid the prawn has stuck - DH took one look at my ticker last night and totally agreed!!!

Love to you all

Been on holiday Kerry, how are you and the prawn?!!!!!!!!

Has it sunk in yet?

My 1st fertility clinic app is on Thursday so wish me luck i'm so scared they'll say come back in a year more? Im going mad, GIVE ME THE CLOMID MAKE ME SHIFT THOSE BLOODY EGGS! OVULATE PLEASE!

Rant over! :oops:

Hi Kelly, Just PM'd you!!

Me and the prawn are fine thanks. Have told all the family now and the children which has been nice, I hate keeping it to myself.....feel like I am going to explode!!

Feeling sick quite a bit and REALLY tired, had a nice 2 hour sleep yesterday and then sat and watched Live 8......and cried most of the time!!! My emotions are also going mad at the moment..........bloody hormones!!!

Otherwise doing fine thanks, now that I am feeling a bit grotty it is starting to sink in!!

Lots of love

Congratulation Kerry

I am so pleased for you and DH :D :D :D :D

xxx

Sending loads of baby dust to all that are trying

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads