Oh god help me lol

Maxpride

Reaction score
My son used to eat everything in site when given the chance ...NOW he had become the most picky lil brat I know off ..

Every time I give him a plate of something he flips it over and pulls a fit , he now only wants to eat cheese , bread, bananas (all fruits) and kraft dinner (which I add v-8 or other veg and fruit juice too ) But thats it he hates any meat , or veg alone ...No potatoes what so ever or in any form ..

Im really starting to get worried about him .. hes a very tall baby wearing 3t already but only 26 lbs ..the doctor is not worried about his weight as hes just like his dad tall and skinny but me MUM im worried about his eating ..any tips are appriciated :wall2:

How long has he been fussy like this? Chloe has stopped eating veggies but I dont make a big deal of it, I just put them on her plate every meal time and after months is eventually starting to pick at carrots and broccoli. Maybe try just introducing one thing onto his plate each meal time reducing the amount of something else. Or try cheese on top of a potatoe waffle/mash etc x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back