Oh dear!

Kazz

Reaction score
hi ladies!!

got a bit of a problem... mr johnny just burst whilst having a naughty session with other half!! The little swimmers are making there way across the channel as we speak!!

now the problem is I had my baby 2 n a half weeks ago and now that this accident has happened was wondering if any of you know wot the chances are that i may fall preg again after this event as we're totally crapping it now.

Can you get the morning after-pill free over the counter or do u need to go to docs for it??

Kazz

not sure what the chances r of u getting court so soon but some chemist do give the mroning after pill over the counter, not all do tho so u need 2 check 1st
x sophie x

Pharmacies do them for £20-25. They do ask some personal questions though :oops:
Would get it asap though as chances of working do go down as I found out :lol:

If getting a drs appointment is a problem any A&E or out of hours clinic will be able to give you a perscription for it too.

You should beable to get morning after pill on prescription from your Doctor. I think it has to be taken within 72 hours but the earlier the better.

As everyone else has said about the morning after pill - but I would say get it soon as after birth you are very fertile!! My friend fell preg again 1st time after birth!

eek oh dear! u can buy pill from chemist but if u can get prescription it'll be free wont it. if u cant get an app at ur regular docs try a walk-in centre? good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back