Oh dear :/ lol

becks20

Reaction score
I just looked on my chart and looked online at converting G`s into lb`s and i wish i hadnt :( If baby is the same as what hes measuring on my bump then he is 7.7LB ALREADY!! I find out next thursday but thats a week away, if he is that big i think they will be getting him out as soon as they can. I suppose it is about right for him to be 7lb now if hes going to be a 9lb`er when hes born. But it would give me reason to why iv been feeling so heavy and having alot of pressure down low even when hes head up. I will update this thread on the 22nd when i find out what his actual weight is :) and about if hes head down at that scan or not x

Last edited:
I was measuring 38 weeks at 34 and when we went for our growth scan on Fri they said he/she was weighing in about 6lb 10oz - not massive enough to worry but about 1-2lb over the 'normal' weight. Consultant explained there's no way of finding out whether or not a women can birth a bigger baby without actually trying and that they can do all the scans in the world but they're not exactly acccurate so I wouldn't worry too much! Xx

Iv had a big baby so im not worried just scary thinking my daughter was about 7lb by now aswell. Baby was measuring 1lb over at 28weeks and they dont even put on weight then so i no hes gonna be bigger.
What weight was baby on your chart by tummy measurements? as my charts been done by how big my daughter was x

Dunno - I had a growth scan where they take head circumfrence, waist measurement and length on thigh bone and the scanner creates a weight estimate. Although it's not meant to be overly accurate x

i really dont like growth scans for there guestimates are ususally a bit off i was told a good 9lb+ and she was 7 12 im hoping this one a simular size but look forward to seeing what they say

Yeah they've not been proven to be the most accurate of estimating baby weights. We'll have to see on D-day I think! lol! x

These measurements are inaccurate and have us all worried but i think stay positive - our bodies know what they are doing and unless you have diabeties i really don't think they are anything to worry about. I measured 42 weeks last week! But i am expecting a 9lber i reacon cos last was 8 11 x

I no they arent very acurate but tbh i recon baby will be about 7lb+ on the scan on thursday as my daughter was about 7lb by this time as at 41weeks she was 9lb 3 so this baby is going to be 9lb+ so i no my body can birth a baby of that size :) just didnt really think about having a newborn baby sized baby in my tummy at this time lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back