• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh bugger, I didn't think it would happen so soon

emma1976

Reaction score
I have no fella but wanna be in the TTC forum area or 1st Trimester is this normal???????????????????????? I had a crap time when I was pregnant - a great pregnancy health wise though and I kind of miss it now. :? Why does having a baby make you broody?? :roll:

I was dying to have another after Amy, i managed to wait a year and half before TTC but then the second pregnancy was worse!! (SPD) So now i have decided to call it quits and get my life back to normal and enjoy the kids growing up.

It's normal hun :D

i hated being preg i defo dont want any more, just going to wrap Harley up in cotton wool not let him grow, he can be my baby forever

I wanted another one for the first 3mths or so after Phoebe was born. Think it's all the hormones :lol:

Now though I want to spend time getting to know her and bonding etc.

I do want more children though. Plan to start TTC again next Summer :lol:

i still miss being pregnant. DH says he doesnt want anymore though :( ideally i would like 2 quite close together but would want to wait until eva is walking. Can't imagine only having one child :roll:

Hi Emma

I definitately dont want another baby. i think that 3 is enough for anyone. and since i have had the coil put in, i feel like i want another baby now and that they should take it out. I have been advised to wait a few years before i have another one if i am determined to, due to my c section scaring, but i am 37 this year and i really dont want a baby in my 40's, plus i am really really tired this time round.

think i might be like that lady in the paper 60 odd years old and having a baby!!!!!!

I was soooo broody after Aimee was born, I agree I think its hormones playing tricks on you. I'm going to try for another soon but am trying to leave it as long as possible cos I don't want them too close together if I can help it. My two have over 5 years between them Ideally I would like 2 years between them.

I get broody so bad at times haha. We're gonna not think about another one until next year.

we are TTC now, we want one more before we are 30, jase isnt 30 for another 2 years but im 30 next year.

Me and my hubby are trying to patch things up (even though I said I haven't a fella it's not officially back on) as we split then Jayden happened with someone else :shock: so if things are still good at Xmas we're gonna TTC then. Well I have told him that anyway :D He was a real sweetie when I was pregnant and split with Jaydens dad even though it broke his heart to see me like it and wants to kill Jaydens dad (who doesn't LOL), he was so much more support I know next time it will be great as he will be the best support ever and a brilliant dad - he has 2 teenagers already so I know he's good xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back