12 weeks didn't think i would make it

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by mydestiny, Jul 20, 2005.

1. mydestiny

mydestiny Member

i made it to the secon trimester i didn't think i would due some problems in the start but i had my first OB apt and head the baby heart beat i am so happy does the chances of looseing the baby still there i know some people say if you get to this point then you should be alright
    and i been so sick and that hasn't stoped yet i was put on thease pills that help with beeing sick alot and i am so tired all the time i was getting no relife and emotional crying all the time for no reason is anyone else haveing this and just not wanting to be around anyone

2. tigger66

tigger66 Member

HI
    I am 20 weeks today and never thought I would get there either. I had 2 miscarriages last year and have had a really bad time in this pregnancy. The risk of miscarriage drops significantly now but I will still worry and continue to be paranoid and will only rest when this baby is safely in my arms. I don't think we are unusual to think like this it is really common and its alright people saying relax and enjoy your pregnancy but believe me if I could I would. I do not enjoy worrying all the time but just can not stop myself
    Tracy x

3. scared 19

scared 19 Well-Known Member

Hi girls this is my first time on the second trimester and i am pleased to be here! i had a miscarage 6 months ago and wen i got pg this time i was terrified and over the moon all at the same time! but now i have got to this stage i am finally relaxed! i have had two scan pictures the first one at 8 weeks it looked like a little prawn lol but at 10+6 it looked like a proper baby it was amazing! yesterday i heard the babies heartbeat too and that was amazing too she - midwife - found it so early on and so quickly even she was suprised! it has been a rollercoaster of emotions as i have been so scared but i couldnt be happier now i think i should change my name to happy 19!! :lol: i am glad things are going well for you other girls.
    I could really do with some advice or guidence anything that you might think i should know! little things that maybe you wish you had known at this stage, any advice would be wkd.
    Thanks girls!
    Look after yourselves!

Liann and Sweetpea

:D