Oh boy that was fun.. (asthma)

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Woke up cause I apparently couldnt breath, started coughing like hell to get a decent breath of air, And now im REALLY wheezy, gonna have to prop myself right up to sleep tonight.

Anyone have some good home remedies to help ease wheezing? I dont have an inhalor at the moment, And its gonna be atleast a couple weeks till I can get one again. (Not that it works when i do have one but ohwell)

I have had a cold last few days, so i think that is making it worse, and there is some crap on my chest, but not that i can shift.

Hon you need to pop to a&e to pick one up if you can't get one for a couple of weeks- I had the same thing during tri 2 and was told I had to get it under control for both mine and bubs sake.

Last edited:
i was gona say same as ann go to a+e or see weekend on call dr dont mess around with asthma people die from it hun it not worth the risk

a+e is harder to get to than the doctors >.<

It eased off after about an hour last night with just sitting up for a while. Im gonna nip to the chemist today to get something for chest colds, And try and get an appt for wednesday at the GP office. (Thats when i get paid and can afford transport across town)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back