officially a week late 2day.....opinions plz

vicjayne

Reaction score
i was due on 22nd march and have not come on at all - i'm always regular and i always know what day i will come on. my last period start date was the 22nd february and the last date i slept with my man was around about the 18th feb....not too sure if we have since (feeling a bit dozy lately!) i've had really bad backache 4 about 2/3 weeks, been constipated a few days, feeling drained (but i have bad sleep habits anyway - but not really having late nights recently), i want sweet chilli sauce on everythin i eat even want 2 try it on crumpets, i feel really fat and bloated and my legs feel funny an i keep feelin dizzy an a bit nauseous.....chances are i'm pregnant...i really hope i am....this will be the 1st time and it wasn't planned - i just really want people's opinion's cos i'm feeling really confuzzled!! my fingers are crossed, all i've ever wanted was my own family xxx

please please please give me your opinions....i feel really stupid and naive, i've not taken a test yet either i can't get one for a week (pay day)

Hi vicjayne, welcome to the forum. This sounds really promising for you, have you done a test yet?

hi vicjayne

if you last slept with your man 18th feb and then started your period on 22nd feb personally I think it's unlikely you are pregnant but stranger things have happened. was your last period different from usual, e.g. lighter?

good luck with everything tho :clover:

Hi, i agree with tinsel it is unlikely you are pregnant because you BD'd so close to your last AF xxx

Don't want to get your hopes down but if your period was normal i wouldn't of thought you would of caught? As it was so close to AF too...i hope you are though! xxx

I agree with Tinsel, if you had a period after you BDd and you havent since its unlikely :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back