Off to hospital in the morning

So sorry sending thoughts and hugs your way xx

Thinking of you Simone xx

A Simone, sorry to hear how much of an ordeal this has been for you, but glad all over in the physical sense now. Sounds like what I passed at hospital, kind of long jelly like blob with something inside, didn't want to look too closely - your husbands brave!. Big hugs xx

I'm going to fucking scream!!!!! I'm 100% sure I've just passed the sac yet my bloody womb was apparently empty at 10am!!!! I can't take much more of this!!!!!

Tapatalking excuse any typos!
Mummy of two, Angel mummy of two now :'(

I think you know when you know. What type of scan was it? I had an abdominal one and it didn't pick up the things I passed which was in the cervix area, it passed literally minutes after the scan. This was the one I flushed down the loo in hospital and couldn't look at so can't say for sure.
If you've passed the sac and your uterus was empty, you really are over the worst physically. I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better :-( xx

My main concern at the minute is; I know that was the sac. It had a little primitive placenta attached with veins, the sac was exactly like a sac and you could see where it had detached from my womb. So what the hell was the other thing?!?!?! The 7cm mass was absolutely not the sac! I can't take all this 'mystery' anymore. I want answers!

Bloody hell sounds very traumatic Simone and I think the sac must have been on its way out that's y. They didn't detect on the scan and as for the other thing I'm not quite sure :-/ but if its gonna be tested then they will be able to tell u. Will u take the sac bk to the hospital so they can have that tested , can't imagine what must be going through ur mind u have been through so much and ur very brave and strong lady big massive hugs xx

Oh hun. So sorry. I agree completely with above x

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

They didn't want to see the sac so I flushed it. As awful as that sounds. I've really just had enough now. Oh keeps biting my head off and I dunno what the hell Im meant to have done. Feel like family are just sick of it now and want it over. Do they think they're the only ones?!?!?! Can take up to 4 weeks to even find out what that mass was. Can't believe it

I'm thinking of you Simone. Lots of love & hugs to you. xxxx

If I don't get a puppy for my birthday now, Im gonna be seriously pissed

oh hun big big hugs hun thinking of u hun if u need to talk just inbox me hun xxx

I think a puppy is the least you deserve hun!!!

At least now you can begin to get yourself back in the swing of things, you've had a horrible time of it

xxxxxxx

I keep thinking of things to say, but nothing seems right. Simone I'm amazed by you and the strength you have. Xxx

Not feeling very strong today if Im honest. I don't know what to do with myself xx

:hugs: so sorry your going through all this :-( x x

I got a puppy the Xmas after my first loss and she was such a help to me took my mind off my loss and then I went on to have another loss and again she helped me loads :) she's a shihtzu and she's spoilt rotten lol like having a baby xx

Simone, just wanted to say I am thinking of you, I truely hope your physical ordeal is over now. xx

Hey my lovely keep meaning to check in, hope you are ok my lovely. I don't know what that could of been. You know where I am if you want to talk it out. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back