Off to hospital in the morning

Simoneh00

Reaction score
So after Friday when I thought I was dying I've now passed something just indescribable. I'm in shock. It came with no pain. Its NOT the sac.
Spoken to triage who are happy to leave me till morning as I feel ok just shaking like a leaf in shock. I've googled images of EVERYTHING and it looks like nothing I have ever saw before. Why can't it just be simple?

Tapatalking excuse any typos!
Mummy of two, Angel mummy of two now :'(

Oh hunny xxx so sorry you're having to go through all this xx big hugs let us know how you get on tomorrow xx I'll be thinking of u xx

<3 sending you all my love babe. I know I'm talking to you elsewhere anyway but I will carry on sending that love out for you Hun <3 xxxxx

Wish I could be of more help xxx

Sounds awful hun but glad the painful bit is over. Hope you get some answers today. xxx

Sorry to hear this hon, glad you are not in pain anymore x

Just want to let you know I'm thinking of you and send you lots of :hug: hun xxx

Good luck this morning. I hope it's nothing to worry about. Please take care of yourself x

hope everything is ok at the hospital! i guess they will scan you today now to see what's happening. It is shocking what comes out during a miscarriage! I didn't examine everything, but what I did look at was horrendous!

hope you're ok.

Good luck hon, I hope everything is ok at the hospital today!!

How are you feeling now? I'm so numb and disbelieving atm but feeling better than I did x

I was just thinking about you Simone so popped on to see how you are doing.

Sorry this has been so hard for you hun, I am hopeful that you will be told you don't need nay medical assistance though. They will probably give you the once over today???

Get yourself some iron tablets but make sure you take them with pure OJ (vit C helps absorb iron)

Let us know how you get on

xxxxxx

I feel extremely numb. Can't believe what's come away. Going up at 10am. Why did this 'thing' come so long after the pain and bleeding?
Speaking to the wonderful LLYLjellytots last night and it honestly feels like a testicle! Same size and shape too. Best way I can describe if. I I've googled every image of what it could be and it does not fit anything at all. Horrible.

Oh hun that sounds horrible. Let us know how you get on. Thinking of you Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Hi Simone, hope hospital goes ok this morning. Insist on getting a scan too.
As Iwant3 says, some of the things that come away are shocking. I passed what actually was the baby two days after the bleeding and pain, my husband looked at it, I couldn't, so I can't really tell you what it was.
Did you save what you passed to take to hospital? They probably wouldn't do tests on what they heartlessly call "products of conception" but they could at least look at it.
Hope you are ok xx

Yeah Im taking it. They asked me to bring it with me. If it was the sac then fair enough but (tmi) hubby cut it open and its not like an empty sac. Its a mass of some sort xx

Perhaps it didn't form properly and that was the issue? Ask them to check for molar pregnancy, I googled that at the time (google images - warning - it's not nice) as I wondered if that's what happened to me the first time around - what came out as round and hard-ish. The second time it was long and slimy (sorry if TMI) Mention it anyway and see what they say.
Thinking of you xx

<3 sending massive hugs and lots of love babe x the only thing I could find is that maybe it was a fibroid but it wouldn't be black / blue inside then :( x hope the hospital can give you some answers babe xxxx

Massive hugs Simone hope they scan u today and confirm everything has passed xx

Everything has passed. I'm empty. They have no idea what that was that I passed. Sending it off to the lab.

so sorry thinking of u MASSIVE hugs !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back