Off Few Days

Positive37

Reaction score
Hi girls

hate posting negative posts but had a few really 'off days',.
as u know my mum upset on Saturday so did wake yesterday feeling pretty down about it, that our relationship is just not close at minute.not that i think she realises this!
but also felt heady, tired and tearful - and just down.
had a day of sleeping and watching tv but nothing really made me feel great.
went to bed feeling heavy, irritable and tired

woke today and rang in sick thankfully only temping and at minute dont give crap about work - but just couldnt face the commute or people today.
feel like im moping around

Yes my dads birthday today he would have been 71 but he died of cancer 5 yrs ago, i miss him so much but usually im ok

also am convinced moo is quieter today so been laying down counting moves, got a few but still might call hospital today

is it normal to feel so fed up ... when i have a beautiful human inside that i cant wait to meet

xxxx

I've had loads of bouts of feeling like this...

I think once we start feeling a bit down, everything else becomes a negative too. and then when we sleep too much this has a bad effect as you become in a sleepy state which means more crying and moping around!

It's hard to get out of isn't it :( but maybe try and get out, just a walk or something?

hope you feel better hun and try not to think too much about things... I'm really bad for doing that and seem to make things worse in my own head!!

big hugs xxxx

Oh hun. Big hugs.you must miss your dad so much. I'm sure having a baby makes it sadder because you'd love him to have met his grandchild. I'm sure he's keeping an eye on you hun.
Remember how hormones make you more emotional. I'm glad you're off. Watch something uplifting, a comedy film or boxset, feet up and treats to eat. If moo is moving less get it checked out. Xxxx

ahhhh hon i'm sorry to hear you're feeling down, it is totally normal to have days when you feel down - I know I do. It must be tough it being you Dad's birthday today too. As Ruth said a little walk might do you good - it's always the last thing I feel like doing when I'm feeling down in the dumps but it's amazing waht a gentle walk can do to your mood - plus you'll go to bed feeling like you've done something (you'll sleep better too after some fresh air)- even if its a walk round the block!
Why dont you embrace the 'downess' go to you local shop buy a huge chocolate bar/bag or crisps etc of your fancy and come back and put on a feel good movie - something like Love actually! and give in to the bad mood - and I reckon your spirits wil lift before you know it!
Or if you've had enough of TV - look at the cute baby clothes you've got - or look at some online - I do that when I feel down and it helps. It really is normal to have down days and it will pass. My baby has quiet days too - maybe she's picking up on your mood and having a sleepy day herself or having a growth spurt - but obvuiulsy call if you're worried!
I hope you feel better soon hon xxxxx

thanks girls u really are lovely honestly thank u

well ive had some lunch nice toasted bagel crisps and a fresh juice that i made thought it might help. watched bit of TV but yes have defo had enough of TV. feel really tired and tempted to sleep a bit this afternoon which i dont usually do as it makes me feel down sleeping in down.have terrible heartburn today so not sure if a big fat cake or chocolate will make it worse but am so tempted.

wish i could just ring mum and she would cheer me up but she will just irritate me how awful is that.

yes I miss my Dad so much he died of cancer within 3 weeks! he met my brothers 2 kids but died before his 3rd come along.he was my inspiration and my rock we were so alike - he was passionate about life - and would push himself to do different things this is where i get it from and i miss that about him

moo is moving shes not dead quiet but i think coz my mood is low i am worrying more.

i text girl at work that i was sick and she didnt bother to reply thats pi*** me off. ridiculous eh.

u know when u just dont know what you want to do haha, driving myself insane now!!
xxx

Hello hun, i think you posted on my thread which is also about me feeling really down. Im really sorry about your dad, must be really difficult for you and wish i knew something to make you feel better, but i dont. Big hugs xxx. You're not the only one feeling down believe me. Its awful i know. Definately dont sit around doing nothing. i did that all weekend and it made me feel worse. Im gonna get out a bit today, for a bit of a walk.

Re: baby's movment, if its much less than usual, id say call MW for a bit of reassurance. Hope you feel better soon hun. Here if u need to chat xx

hello darling yes just posted on your thread too - i am going to shower now and get out its the only way i think I am going to feel better....unless i decide to call Hospital will see what they say maybe.
its hard without dad especially when i struggle with mum... i have a very supportive loving boyfriend who knows me inside out thankfully i dont know where id be without him

thank u hunny and i look forward to seeing your new arrival really soon - biggest hugs ever coming your way xxxx

hello darling yes just posted on your thread too - i am going to shower now and get out its the only way i think I am going to feel better....unless i decide to call Hospital will see what they say maybe.
its hard without dad especially when i struggle with mum... i have a very supportive loving boyfriend who knows me inside out thankfully i dont know where id be without him

thank u hunny and i look forward to seeing your new arrival really soon - biggest hugs ever coming your way xxxx

Yeah i just replied to you lol. Hope you feel better after you get out for a bit. Good to hear that your OH is so great, must be a big help. Good luck with everything. Feel free to pm me also if ever you need a chat xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back