help and advice from mums with kids already please

soozy

Reaction score
I've been getting really bad sharp shooting pains in both my front and back passage for most of the day and its worse when im sitting on the loo for some reason but i also checked to see if i could feel any change in my cervix. A few days ago, i could feel it but it was closed still but today i could easily get 3 fingers in side by side, the thing is tho ive not had any contractions, just braxton hicks and the other thing is, the baby has been going mad for hours at a time today between pushing down really hard and also shuddering movements and the usual arms and legs popping out, she has been quieter over the last few days but has been really going mad today.
I thought you didnt dilate until you had contractions and also not sure if the baby could be distressed with all the mad movements thats been going on and im also worried that if i do start getting contractions or my waters go then i might be to far on to make it too the hospital.
Has anyone had anything like this before labour?
thanks

have you had a baby before?? if so its normal to be dilated a few weeks before labour begins this it what the midwife told me anyway and ive found the more babies you have had the more odd niggles you get so god help me towards the end as this 1 is my 5th

dont worry its all normal i had it with my 1st for weeks its annoying feels like they are teasing you in coming out i also have it all going on now and im so fed up but as much as its worrying just see it as baby preparing to come and the more preparation the baby does the easier the labour so relax and dont get distressed xxx ps pm me if u want any other advice ill try my best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back