OMG Im sooo tired and weak.... *2nd update page 2*

Christina1979

Reaction score
I can't even hold my head up.... have been feeling like this for a few days now... :(

just so exhausted and feel faint even if i sit at the computer for a few minutes so have to go and lie down...

so so tired... :sleep:

really hoping its a phase as I have so much I need to do :pray:

Awww have some :hug: :hug: lady. I'm not as far along as you but I have periods of a couple of days normally when I feel like this. Sometimes after I've overdone it on the cleaning/decorating/running round front.

Get your feet up and have a nice relaxing couple of hours. Hopefully you'll feel much better then :hug:

Oh I feel the same as you! I am SO tired it's unbelievable! I just wish I could go to sleep this afternoon! :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

I started like that at 33 weeks too and have felt shattered ever since, last week wasn't so bad as i could nap during the day, but paris is home on half term this week so no chance of that

I was like this before my anaemia was diagnosed, it is slowly getting better now that I am on iron. have you been checked for anaemia?
Get some rest honey!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Happybunny said:
I was like this before my anaemia was diagnosed, it is slowly getting better now that I am on iron. have you been checked for anaemia?
Get some rest honey!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

funny you should say that... i had my growth scan last friday and the consultant told me he wanted me to have a test for anaemia. We had already been there for ages and hubby needed to get to work so I told him i would get one done when i was next at the midwife. Which is next wednesday...

I am going to call the docs when they reopen at 2 as i really dont feel right.... this is more than just being tired... i am in bits and really wish hubby was here...

trouble is rigth now i couldnt even walk the 2mins it takes to get to my docs so hoping they can fit me in once hubby is home :( :( :(

It really does sound like you have it to me. I was exactly the same. It started gradually, but then got to the point that I was dizzy and breathless whilst sitting down, I knew that wasn't right. It has taken me just over three weeks to get back to normal.
I hope they can fit you in, you need to get to the bottom of it right away and start iron supplements if necessary. Let us know how it goes :hug:

awh pet

i had anemia too and felt the same, i have iron from the doc but have decided to take a natural supplement as they ones from doc made me constipated and a bit nauseous, i do have colour back in my face now.

i hope you feel better, just take it easy honey xx

I just called the doctors and they have booked me in with the nurse at 3.10pm... just got to work out how to get the strength to walk over there now :(

Just back from seeing the nurse.

She took my BP and that is fine. urine sample came back saying some glucose and last one i had last friday came back glucose++

I had GTT at 28 weeks which came back normal.

She called the midwife while I was there and they want to see me in the morning....

I guess they will do the blood test for anaemia there...

Glad you got to see someone! Hope the midwife will give you a test tomorrow. Get lots of rest tonight :hug:

back from midwife

I burst out crying the minute i walked into her room :oops: :(

She did a finger prick test and it came back as 7.6 which is significant so having another GTT mon morning.

My urine had high levels of glucose in it was ++++ whatever that means...

She took bloods, a random glucose one and one for anaemia.

BP was fine.
Heard baby's heartbeat and baby is still head down :D

She told me to really rest this weekend and avoid sugary things.

So looks like it could be gestational diabetes... not really sure what this means at this stage, but have heard it can cause stillbirth (something I have always had a particular fear of :( )

if it is gb hun they will put you on a special diet and may even start u on insulin injections but i wouldnt worry to much, my daughter was born showing all the signs of gb and she was fine just on the big side and needed a few days in scbu but not with anything serious just needed her blood sugar regulating

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I hadn't heard of diabetes causing still birth :shock: I had heard (rumour mill, not something I know for a fact) that it can mean you have a bigger baby.
Keep us updated
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I think i read it somewhere :think:

it prob only if its not managed properly etc etc etc but even the slightest hint at a possibility is worrying me :(

we have wanted this baby for so long....

just me being a worrier and paranoid probably :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back