Feeling so poorly :(

Emilyandbump

Reaction score
Well my braxtons have calmed down, still getting the odd few, but not like yest, so im happy with that.
But i just feel so poorly today. Kinda like im coming down with a cold, even tho im not.
I'm so achy, sooooo tired, keep getting shooting pains in my bump, my legs hurt, and pelvis is killing me, feel sick, headaches on and off for 3 days now.

I really want to spend this week with my kids, be happy, play, make cakes etc. but i dont have the energy and in sooo much pain :(

I feel so sorry for them cos im abit snappy. I wasnt like this with them at the end.
Just wanna curl up in bed!

Sorry to moan! x

i feel exactly the same hun, but i don't have other children to look after thank goodness.

I feel your pain....another night of rubbish sleeping that has now cancelled out the previous good nights sleep.

aaarghhh!!

We're due a couple of days apart..pre labour maybe! Our bodies getting ready x

Your pretty near your due date Hun so they are probably false contractions which can be just as strong as the real thing but no pattern to them getting everything kick started. I'm sure your be able to make up to the kids once Lo arrives its never easy at this point I found. Fx you feel better soon and baby is herexxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back