Odd one? Pains in bum cheek lol

teampc

Reaction score
Ok now I think this is probably a bit of a random one...but....anyone else get pains in their bum cheeks? I'm getting kind of stabbing pains, it's very very odd lol
Just wondered if this is a pregnancy thing...or just my odd body :)

I had sciatica in my bum cheeks a while ago it was so painful xx

I get pains In my bum cheeks to, I just put it down to my SPD! x

i got them really bad. mw said it was part of spd. xxx

Yes I'm getting them too and have spent the last two days either moving freely or having them cramp and spasm up so bad I can't walk at all! Am going to check with midwife next week. I do get sciatica so thought it might just be that - real pain in the bum though!!!!!:wall2:

Yip, it seems connected to sciatica as I have it and get the bum pain too. Mainly in my left handside. I'm now getting blooming pains in my hips whether I stand or sit down! Can't win eh :lol: x

Im getting the same... midwife said it was linked with sciatica as mine goes all the way from the very bottom of my back right down my leg and sometimes switches legs depending on where the baby is laid!

It is one of the worst pains ive had in my life... obviously wont be saying that in a month or so but hey! x

sciatica?

im not having any other problems, no other pains etc

I literally only had it in my bum cheeks!! O the point even trying to get out of bed it was sooo painful :( but soaking in the bath helped me :)

I sometimes get nerve pain that starts from right bum cheeks all the way down the right leg is so frigging painful and annoying. so you aint the only one for this unusual pain lol

mine just keeps coming and going, its very odd lol

nearly as odd as my legs randomly killing at night

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back