Period like pains

kerrymac

Reaction score
Hiya ladies
I have been getting the odd pain, similar to period pains, I had some last night and have had some this evening too!! im a bit worried and wondered if anyone else had had anything like it?

thanks

xxxxxx

Don't think I have had period pains hun. I've had a few twinges which feel like the beginnings of the famous 'fangita stabbings' but no cramp like feelings. Perhaps it might be worth calling your midwife unless one of the other ladies on here has experienced the same thing :hug:

I think its where baby is growin and pushing on all the lady organs inside, but i could be wrong, i agree with Mildy to consult the middy gods on it

x

TMI But I have had them and it's usually a. Wind :oops: or b. Poos!! :oops: :oops: I've been getting the pains more frequently and also been having multiple poos each day :oops:

If the pains are really crampy, that you can't ignore them, and you're concerned ask your MW :hug:

Aww thanks for all the advice, I will see how I get on tonight, if they get any worse I will ring my midwife. Hopefully just the poos ... :rotfl:

im getting braxton hicks alot at the moment im just hoping that they start to settle down as ive been having them up to 6 times a day :?

If yours increase or become regular defin contact your midwife or GP just to get checked out hun. :D

I've had them a few times, actually I've had a few today but I went to the loo and they stopped!
think it was a mixture of constipation and trapped wind! :oops:
If your worried though phone your M/W :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back