October and november babies?

Hi. i've just found this site and it's fab. I've been reading through your posts and i'm figuring we're all around the same time. I'm just under 11 weeks and i'm due 24 october. God i feel sick!!!!

We planned the pregnancy and i'v wanted to do this for years and now i'm here.... i've never felt so awful in my whole life. Don't get me wrong i'm really happy but it's so difficult to get excited and beleive what's happening to me when i feel sick and am sick every day for the last two weeks :cry: and i feel frumpy cause i'm bloated from constant gut problems and heartburn. i've can't get into any of my clothes cause they seem tight even though they fit and next size up hangs on me. Let's not even start on the bbs! I'm sorry for winging on but reading your stuff first did make me feel as though i wasn't the only one and i felt compelled to share. Thank you for that i feel better now :D

Look forward to being kept up to date by your progresses. I should hopefully be feeling better within a few weeks but im disappointed to find out that we don't get 12 wk dating scans in my area so now im considering getting one privatly cause i need something to keep me going. Would love to chat with anyone on msn messenger: [email protected]

hello......im 6 weeks and am still in shock, although nicely shocked! I started to bleed on saturday, very lightly and it is still happening now, with slight Period cramps, went to hospital and it is quite common apparently, have been referred to EPAC so am waiting for a emergency scan! Even though the doctor said that it can be quite normal, it is really worrying and unsettling......as anybody else had this??

Dee x

hiya dee,
i also had a bleed at 6 an half wks and had sever cramping, fearing the worst i went to the hospital an had a scan which showed everything was fine and baby was perfectly healthy!!
All the best.
Cadoline xx

Hiya All :D

Im 6 weeks 5 days due on 25th November. Wohoooooooo. This will be my 6th Baby...My other babies are very much grown up. 18/17/15/12 & 10. Had a Miscarriage back in Sept 2003 at 9 weeks, so you can imagine the next few weeks are like walking on egg shells. I too am getting cramps, but no blood. Someone on another site..called it Gusset Watching...waiting to find something lol I Feel sick, but not too bad. Tiredness..but bearable lol Love to chat to anyone else..especially those Mature Mums out there like me..(OMG i hit 40 last year)
Good Luck to everyone else out there due ....

Love Ragna x & her little baked bean

well went for the scan and they could not see anything so said could either be too early or eptopic!! had to have blood test to test hormone levels....they came back at 400, apparently if it is over 1000 then should be able to see a baby on scan so there would have been an eptopic scare....but thank god and fingers crossed its ok at the moment, more blood tests on friday!

They think that it is early days of pregnancy and is just not being detected on scan as yet!

My legs are crossed for a change!!

Deex

Hello all i am due Novemeber 28th and I am now feeling the nausea ... no real sickness ... it is like I am hungry, but I don't know what I want to eat. How about the pottying at the wee AM hours?? I am always up at 4:30am to potty. I know it goes away after about 10 weeks and then kicks in again in the third trimester ... but I am always pottying throughout the day ... anyone else?

Hope you are all feeling well!! I have my U/S on April 12th ... Wish me luck! God Bless!

ST 37y
DT 37y
married 11/21/92
DRT boy 7/15/94
CJT boy 8/26/97
CET girl 11/23/99
MC (D&C) 8 weeks 11/02
blighted ovum (empty sac 6weeks and D&C 10weeks) 10/03

hey everyone its been kinda quiet for ages!!! how's it going with everyone
we found out that we are having a little girl, everything is fine tho I have too much sugar in my urine! far too much chocolate ice cream!!!

Hello All;

Hope you are all doing well ... I am so happy to be 20 weeks!! I am having a scheduled c-section Nov 16th, so due date is a little sooner!! YEA! The nausea has gone away, except for when I am starving ... if I have an empty stomach, I am nauseas. Had my high density u/s sound on June 27th, Doc says all is going great!! I have been nervous because I am over 35y, but, Doc says all is good! Baby is moving and grooving and I am now finding it hard to bend over and pick up stuff ... definitely need to use my legs more! We are packing for a move and I leave for a 2 week vacation right b/f the movers come (my hubby is staying for the movers and then join us later- what a great guy!) ... so that has been hectic here. Of course, I try to stop at times and just sit and take a breath ... 3 kids, b/ball camp, f/ball camp, moving and work keeps me VERY busy! I know this is our last pregnancy, so I have been trying to stop and enjoy the pregnancy ... time is really flying by.

Best wishes to you all ... I know some of you have been under the weather, hope you are doing better ... chin up and keep in touch!

P.S. Watch out for the dangerous chocolate ... ice cream is my favorite too! hahahaha!

ST 37y
DT 37y
married 11/21/92
DRT boy 7/15/94
CJT boy 8/26/97
CET girl 11/23/99
MC (D&C) 8 weeks 11/02
blighted ovum (empty sac 6weeks and D&C 10weeks) 10/03

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts