October and november babies?

JulieP

Reaction score
Hi I am 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow. still finding it all so hard to believe but hoping there are others to chat to on here, to support each other etc etc. I know its such early days and would be nice to talk to someone in the same boat

:D

thanks for replying i have emailed you but hought id keep the string going on here too
what symptoms do you have?
my first hint that i may be pg was really sore bb's. tho they're usually sore before my period it felt like i was carrying 2 lead balloons! that's eased a little now or im getting used to it! i was worried because i had so little symptoms and what i did had had vanished but 8 pregnancy tests later the little blue cross is still coming up so Ill have to start believing it soon!
Supposedly most symptoms dont start kicking in until week 6.... so i'll just have to wait and see!! plus im off to the dr's in the morning.. nervous and excited all at the same time

hi jamie... Im sooo jealous youre 2 weeks a head of me... Im looking forward to the 12 week marker and try to relax!!
so any symptoms??

welcome aboard -Im happy to chat on here, private message or by email [email protected]

any symptoms... i feel like i have none and what i did have seem to have gone... a little worrying really... but then i look at a vegetable and feel sick and drag myself to bed at half eight and I have to remind myslef that Morning sickness and sore boobs arent the ONLY symptoms. I did have really sore boobs up until a week ago but that has passed. I also had a few veins but they come and go too

I have my first proper dr's appointment next tuesday which I hope will make me feel more pregnant.. I just cant believe i finally am!!

Icky all day sickness, tiredness etc.
But still cant really believe it!!
Erica xx

I am 9 weeks pregnant and experiencing bad morinng sickness. I can't seem to get one little bit of sympathy from my husband! He actually laughs when I vomit! He thinks its funny - which it kind of was the first few times, since it was a tell tale sign of being pregnant, but after 3 weeks straight of nausea I'm ready for a concerned "are you o.k.? - Can I get you anything." It seems the more I tell him I feel terrible the less attention I get from him. So for the last week or so I have been trying not to say anything in hopes that less whining would prompt a better reaction - nope! I'm just getting more and more upset with him and I don't know how to say - "Could you baby me a little more?" without sounding pitiful.

Anyone have advice for me?

Hi there, im 8wks pg and my only symptoms seem to be really sore bbs, bad dreams oh and eating everything in sight. Does every pregnancy come with morning sickness. Hopefully not

Hi Dyna

What a nightmare - you have full sympathy for me. I have been feeling permanently seasick for the last two and a half weeks, and though I've only been sick a couple of times, it is a horrible feeling - I would feel all the more miserable I think if my hubbie was acting as if nothing was happening.

In my case, my hubbie and I have been reading up on pregnancy together, so at least he has some clue about what's going on with my body and knows it's not just me whinging that I feel sick and tired all the time. I don't know if you could persuade your hubbie to do something similar...? Or maybe you've got a close friend/family member that could have a word. This is clearly a subtle approach - it might not be effective in your situation or course.

I also think that if your hormones are raging as much as mine are, then you'll explode with misery or anger if he doesn't start to look after you soon.

Keep your new online buddies posted and feel free to pm me any time.

Good luck

LB xx

i am due nov 24th so i am about 5 weeks no symptoms at all. i am jst a little bummed and guilty about feeling bummed. i already have a 5 year old and did not plan on having more i recently went back to my career last summer and have been doing fantastic. i live an hour outside of new york city and have been finally enoyed being me again . the last 5 years have been full on mommy dedication. now i am back to square one not to mention the fact that it took me 5 years to get skinny again. i will adore this baby but i am so sad about me i feel horribly selfish and bad about this meanwhile my husband is like a friggin pig in shit he is happy i could slap him ! :(

Hey I'm 12 weeks and looking for others to talk to .... and if anyone needs a ear to listen i'm always here!

Patrcia

Hi all,

Im due Nov 25th and cant wait to get to that 12 week stage! I still dont really believe i have a little person growing inside me!

N

:D welcome to this thread dragon moon - youre a lil ahead of me. Im 10 weeks tomorrow and will be so glad when I reach 12 weeks! Im still waiting on my first scan appointment tho I had my 'booking' in one at my gp's last week and all was ok. Im a bit bloated at the mo so finding it difficult to 'hide' my bloated bump! Im actually quite proud of it lmao! I have just lost 3 and a half stone just before getting PG so everyone is looking at my stuck out tummy in a suspicious way!

hiya N,
i was the same up untill i had my scan at 9 weeks! stll a little weired tho!!
If any1 wants to chat im here to listen an talk 2 every1.

Cadoline xx

Do they normally do scans at 9 weeks, i thought the first one was until 12 weeks?

Natalie

Hi guys - do you mind if I join you - I'm due on October 8th and would love to make some friends online.

I'm around the end of the 12th week now and the m/s is settling - so I hope anyone suffering will get to that point soon. For so long I waited to get that feeling (ttc - 2 years!), but I soon wanted to get rid of it!

Had two scans so far. Baby is just like me - (s)he didn't like being prodded and woken up so gave a very annoyed little wriggle and stuck it's bum towards the screen!

The last two weeks I'm sure I've felt some movement - everyone says its too early yet, but I am convinced. Does anyone else feel anything yet?

Look forward to chatting with you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back