.. October 2016 Mummies - Third Trimester - Final Round ..

Well had a growth scan today and all is well :) I'm back every 4 weeks from now. She is breach at the moment, and they seemed semi-concerned about this? I'm thinking it will all be fine considering I have 11 weeks to go, sure she will turn 100x over between now and 36 weeks as they said if she's still breach at 36 weeks they need to intervene? Another thing I was confused about is her estimated weight. The midwife wrote in my book 1337g and the consultant worked this out to be an EFW of just under 4lbs? I work 1337g out at 2lb 9oz! So I think she worked it out wrong! But she's healthy and that's all that matters :D xx

I'm 28 weeks and had midwife yesterday. My baby is also breech but she wasn't concerned at all. She said most are at this stage. They will most likely turn! She said it's only a problem if it's still the same at 36 weeks!! Xxx

I was breach with both mine then after 20w they went head down and stayed down thankfully. Hoping this one doesn't flip again because he's always twisting and turning.

They can attempt a manual turn at about 37w but one girl was on here and booked for one of them and baby turned at 37w on its own so can be done. But I Spose it's good to keep an eye on because it may change your birthing plans.

xxxxx

Updates done.

The heat has drove me to walk about naked basically. I burnt my bump a tiny bit today with a tray because of it lmao. I'm better now it has rained a few times though today was nice not clammy hot.

Glad all your appointments are going well. I'm not back at the MW until 38w I think. My 28w appt went well. Heard baby and measured spot on. Not heard from bloods so assume all well.

I'm just counting the weeks to finish work!! :cheer:

xxxxx

Am i here? Lol only just 27 weeks! But my ticker says 28?!? But here says 27? So confused.

Last edited:
It's 27 w officially.

All the threads seem to be a week later I'm sure tri 2 threads say from 14-28 but Google says 27w, so Google wins :lol:

Welcome on over! You made it!

The last group chat thread before baby and toddler section eee :D

xxxxx

Just one more week to go and I'll be joining you all in here :D xx

Is anybody having problems getting in on antenatal classes? I was told to ring up asap by the midwife after she gave me the number only to be told they are fully booked, nothing until October! I said I'm due on 11th. They have put me on a reserve list x

Im not doing it again but my MW offered and I says no and she says it was a good thing because they are always stowed now and classes have been overbooked so they like to keep it for people who haven't been before

Hope they manage to see you before baby. We went I'm October due December last time.

xxxx

I got home to a letter from 28w appointment to say I'm anaemic. No surprises there I'm exhausted constantly. I just plow through but placenta brain is starting to creep in big time and I think it's because I'm so tired my concentration is affected lol.

I've to go get supplements will pick them up Tuesday when I go for whooping cough.

xxxxx

Last edited:
Im kinda glad now i had my whooping cough so early, seem to be only one! Ive had such a horrible time of it lately, tri 2 was awful so im so excited to be here! Last stretch and we meet our babies!

Ive been walking loads and i must say its really helping with aches and pains, hoping to keep it going, just 9 weeks left of work and its soo tough! I feel huge. Anyway hope everyone iswell :):)

Last edited:
Just realised I'll be down to single digits next week! :cheer:

30 weeks tomorrow :yay:

xxxxx

Iv got my whooping cough injection tomorrow, not long now just need to get through this heat actually cannot wait till Autumn, my bedroom gets warm at night so it's horrible just trying to get to sleep lol X

Eeek! Happy 27w to me! Can't believe how quickly it's going this time around! X

Hi all i am 29+2 and baby seems to be kicking my bladder. Anyone else have this? I also had a growth scan last week and baby is already head down

I had a scan last Friday and she was head down, then had another scan 5 days later on the Wednesday and she is breech so it's likely baby has turned and kicking your bladder :)

Work is just horrendous i am so so exhausted. Just 24 shifts to go, not that im counting!! I honestly think this baby flips daily, all my kicks will be very low for hours then suddenly after a bulging moving tummy i get a few jabs up high for a few hours then all movements down low again after a giant movement of tummy. Somersaulting maybe? Lol

I'm the same strong minded.

Head down and punching hell out of my bladder. Every movement and wriggle I need to pee. It's ridiculous :lol:

Also getting quite bad stabbing pains in the vagina which is agony at times. Apparently my cervix is preparing itself. Didn't have it this early with Jackson so makes sense.

I'm officially 30w as of yesterday. :yay:

xxxxx

Attachments

• 2016-07-25-00-06-11.jpg
    2016-07-25-00-06-11.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 15
That's interesting to know that the baby can change position. I thought once its head down it stays there lol. I feel your pain russell and cute bump :) i will be 30 weeks on sunday.

I have 2 weeks of leave left which i will take at the end of August and combine with the start of my maternity. Cant waittttt

Hi all :wave: third trimester!! Yay!! Baby is very active and wriggling lots. Hope your all well Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back