.. October 2016 Mummies - Second Trimester ..

Scan went well this morning so can I change my due date to 8th October please!! We will also be team yellow!! Will be here properly in a couple of days!!! Xxx

My scan went well today :) got lots of photos and wee bubba was bouncing away! Blood test results in 5-7 days and she says the screening test for Down syndrome was in the right measurements for low risk :) x

So happy to be in tri 2!!

My due date has moved from 6th October to 5th October and I will definitely be finding out the gender if we can! Just waiting for confirmation on the next scan date!

All very exciting xx

Hello Ladies

My scan went well today. Was fab seeing baby wriggling about and bouncing. The lady doing the scan tried a few times to get the NT measurement but baby wouldn't stay still long enough or facing wrong way. I was there for over 20 mins which was fab as got ages just to watch baby. I was utterly mesmerised and can't believe how much it was bouncing!!

I asked about the sex since I'm nearly 14 weeks and at first she thought it was a girl then said maybe beginnings of a wee boy! So no definite answer lol. Will hopeful find out in could of weeks at my gender scan. As long as baby healthy anyway is all I'm wishing for.

She dates me at 13 plus 5 so due date back to 1st October.

All in all very happy. Saw the consultant after that. My iron is borderline which I'm not surprised about. Said keep taking the multi vitamin just now. Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    465.1 KB · Views: 15
Not tri 2 just yet but congrats lovely picture glad all is well, yer I love seeing the baby on the screen fx get to see my lil bean in a weeks time X

Great pic!

I have my scan this morning. I know I saw it at 9 weeks but I'm still really nervous.

Good luck for today Debbie!

I feel so left behind - not even got my booking in appointment until Monday!!

I think we are telling the family tonight. And, I think my mum might already suspect unless Im being paranoid but shes been phoning to see "what Ive been upto" which is strange :lol: plus I am sure she was looking at my belly yesterday when I collected Jackson from her!

So off to get the magnets made after work for them, then its a case of making nice wee tags today and buying some ribbon and dummies :D

xxxx

Hope it all goes well RM and send us a pic of the tags X

I shall. I think theyll be alot more shit than in my imagination :lol:

But I want something Jackson can present to them.

xxxx

Scan day today! I only just realised the date though...is it wrong to announce a pregnancy on April 1st?!

I'm waiting to announce it next week, but think it's okay after 12pm.

My scan went really well and they've moved me forward 5 days to 14 weeks. Did I really ovulate 5 days earlier than fertility friend and opk suggested or do I just have a big baby growing in there??

e1323658f70b20abc12190c7a82817de.jpg

Probably a big baby. Babies grow at different rates.

Im not announcing mine as such. I am just telling rents and inlaws. So not on facebook or anything.

I dont think theyll think its a joke since Ive gone to effort of making wee tags etc plus its my brothers birthday tomorrow, so wont overshaddow that.

I made them on my teabreak. One blue tag saying a wee message and one pink tag with baby and due October. Cant wait to get the little boxes now and ribbon.

xxxx

Last edited:
Scan went well. It was really cool to see it wiggling around in there with a beating heart and everything! My due date has now changed to 4th Oct, just one day earlier.

I cannot wait to join you all. I will be here from Tueaday next week :) By the way my EDD has changed to 11th October. Xx

Finally did it ladies! Convinced my lovely other half to let me book an early gender scan! So we will be going to ABC4D in Edinburgh on 24th of this month to see our bubba again and if all goes well, find out the gender! So buzzing, I'm just nervous about the drive up haha. X

Hi ladies.
Claire - I've been moved forward to 9th October after my dating scan. We will be finding out sex at the 20 week scan, which I haven't got through yet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back