*** October 2015 Mummies ***

I had some horrible waves of nausea this morning :lol: Never been happier!

Little twix, docs always add 2 weeks on automatically, so if you concieved 4 weeks ago, they'll date you as 6. The weeks date back from the last period, not conception. Until you have a dating scan this is the most accurate way to predict a due date for most people.

LOL KHTW!! I hope they're not smelly, or that you're inflicting them on anyone!

flisstebbs - I had my last period on the 30th Dec but I ovulated late (long cycles) which puts me at 4 weeks, conceived two weeks ago, I know the doctor will want to put me at 6 though :) tuesday can't come soon enough!

Hellooo can I please be put down for the 8th Oct :D

Hello! Can I be put down for 10th Oct please? I've been pretty sick already :-/ but I think it's because I'm full of cold already making things worse!

This will be pregnancy number 3 but second baby as we lost #1 at 9/10 weeks, so very nervous!

Fingers crossed for healthy beans for us all! xx

Had some slight nausea today & headache but I also have cold, so not def pregnancy related! Last time it was definately 7/8 weeks before it got quite bad!

Welcome Sharmon, Chloe and Stacey! Wishing you all a Happy and healthy pregnancy!

So how is everyone feeling today. I'm feeling quite good today no nausea but am unfortunately quite eh windy of an evening (not burps). Little nervous as I have to travel to Banff in Canada tomorrow for work conference for a week. Will be on my own too! Going to buy some flight socks later today for the journey. Hope everyone has lovely weekend x

So how is everyone feeling today. I'm feeling quite good today no nausea but am unfortunately quite eh windy of an evening (not burps). Little nervous as I have to travel to Banff in Canada tomorrow for work conference for a week. Will be on my own too! Going to buy some flight socks later today for the journey. Hope everyone has lovely weekend x

Ooo we're going to Canada for holiday in April and first stop is Banff national park! Let me know what it's like! Yes make sure you have stocking and drink plenty of water. X

Ooo we're going to Canada for holiday in April and first stop is Banff national park! Let me know what it's like! Yes make sure you have stocking and drink plenty of water. X

No problem, will report back on Banff, it's supposed to be lovely, I'm staying in Banff at Fairmont springs & am planning trip to lake Louise too......hopefully it won't be too cold!

No problem, will report back on Banff, it's supposed to be lovely, I'm staying in Banff at Fairmont springs & am planning trip to lake Louise too......hopefully it won't be too cold!

I had a sneaky google of Banff - it looks gorgeous! I'd say it'll be lovely and snowy this time of year. I know what you mean though about work trips, they sound all glamorous and fancy but when you're travelling a lot with work it gets tired very quickly. I used to go away a few times a year with work and now I avoid it at all costs if I can.

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was veeerrry quiet. I'm still more or less symptomless :( my morning coffee tastes disgusting for some reason...maybe my taste buds are effected??
Speaking of coffee, anyone giving it up? I only have one cup a day so I think I'm fairly safe to not give it up.

Morning Ladies!

Littletwix, I would say that change in your sense of taste is a symptom :) I got my first proper wave of nausea this morning and it was awful!

My weekend was very relaxed, went for a long walk in countryside and lunch on way home.

I have a midwife appointment today, can't wait.

My weekend was hectic, to say the least... my son turned 9 yesterday, and on Saturday we had a party for all his classmates. Fifteen boys running wild for two hours – I was EXHAUSTED by the end of it! Sunday was mother's day here in Norway, so we had two days of cake and visitors. Last night my OH went away for a mandatory course for three weeks, and I HATE it. I hate being so early in tri 1, feeling worried something will happen while he's away :(

I rang and booked my first appt. with the MW today, got put down for the 12th of March. I'll be 9+2 by then. Nice to have that date to look forward to.

Symptom-wise I am still feeling mild cramping and pulling sensations in my uterus. And get waves of mild nausea, but nothing major. Nipples are sore still. Been POAS and the line keeps getting stronger, which I suppose is a good thing.

No plans of giving up coffee here, I don't drink a lot of it anyway - maybe 5 cups a week, at most. I'm no fan of black coffee, but i LOVE a good cortado now and then :)

I've got a work trip coming up too, but I can't say I really feel like it. It's not until the end of May, so I'll be 20 weeks by then. Flying to Barcelona and having three long days of constantly being on my feet, walking around trade shows, seems like my idea of hell even when NOT pregnant. I might actually have to pull the pregnancy card for that one, even if my colleagues won't like it.

Last edited:
My weekend was hectic, to say the least... my son turned 9 yesterday, and on Saturday we had a party for all his classmates. Fifteen boys running wild for two hours – I was EXHAUSTED by the end of it! Sunday was mother's day here in Norway, so we had two days of cake and visitors. Last night my OH went away for a mandatory course for three weeks, and I HATE it. I hate being so early in tri 1, feeling worried something will happen while he's away :(

I rang and booked my first appt. with the MW today, got put down for the 12th of March. I'll be 9+2 by then. Nice to have that date to look forward to.

Symptom-wise I am still feeling mild cramping and pulling sensations in my uterus. And get waves of mild nausea, but nothing major. Nipples are sore still. Been POAS and the line keeps getting stronger, which I suppose is a good thing.

No plans of giving up coffee here, I don't drink a lot of it anyway - maybe 5 cups a week, at most. I'm no fan of black coffee, but i LOVE a good cortado now and then :)

I've got a work trip coming up too, but I can't say I really feel like it. It's not until the end of May, so I'll be 20 weeks by then. Flying to Barcelona and having three long days of constantly being on my feet, walking around trade shows, seems like my idea of hell even when NOT pregnant. I might actually have to pull the pregnancy card for that one, even if my colleagues won't like it.

Oh dear! You were really busy this weekend! Well done for hosting a party for 15 boys under 9years haha :muaha:

I can't imagine sending hubby away for 3 weeks, it must be really hard especially now :hugs:

Oh yeah, you should definitely pull the 'I'm pregnant' card for your trip to Spain. I'm sure your colleagues would understand x

Oh yeah, you should definitely pull the 'I'm pregnant' card for your trip to Spain. I'm sure your colleagues would understand x

I'm not so sure... well I know three of them would, but my business partner (I am one of three owners of the company) struggles with her interpersonal skills at times ;) I found she often lacks an understanding of how other people feel.

I'm not so sure... well I know three of them would, but my business partner (I am one of three owners of the company) struggles with her interpersonal skills at times ;) I found she often lacks an understanding of how other people feel.

Ok, that doesn't make it easy for you. Good thing is that 1/3 is considered a minority :lol:

If that doesn't work you could always have a hart to heart with her :trouble:

Best of luck with your midwife appointment KHTW, let us know how you get on!

petchy - it's no wonder you're tired, your weekend sounds a bit mental alright. And no wonder you're not happy that your OH is away, I would feel exactly the same! I'm super clingy at the moment and I know I would really miss him if he had to go anywhere. I'm not great at coping with separation at the best of times!

As much as i can understand why Barcelona doesn't appeal to you either - I am a bit jealous because I looooove Barcelona! <3

My work tends to bring me to middle-of-nowhere places in Germany or Coventry - not exactly sexy! Although I have been to the States a few times and that's always nice.

My work tends to bring me to middle-of-nowhere places in Germany or Coventry - not exactly sexy!

Sounds like where I used to work when I was living in the UK ;) We once went to this German town called Wüppertal, where I believe the main attraction was the upside-down monorail thingy?

My work tends to bring me to middle-of-nowhere places in Germany or Coventry - not exactly sexy!

Sounds like where I used to work when I was living in the UK ;) We once went to this German town called Wüppertal, where I believe the main attraction was the upside-down monorail thingy?

Can't say I've ever seen an upside down monorail thing, but your description conjures up images of a rollercoaster...not something i'd like to go on while pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back