October 2014 due dates

Thanks for the warm welcome! Seems like my body only likes October due dates. 1st born 14th oct 2010 2nd 13th oct 2012 so this one bound to come 15th!! Hubby is 12th oct and brother in law 11th so expensive month for me!!!! Can't wait to be on this journey with you all xx

Loving seeing all these new ladies rolling in!! Welcome :) xox

Hello ladies, can I join you October mummies? I just got my bfp tonight and I'm over the moon!!! Roughly predicting a 15th of October due date. Look forward to sharing the next 9 months with you all. Xxx

Hello ladies, can I join you October mummies? I just got my bfp tonight and I'm over the moon!!! Roughly predicting a 15th of October due date. Look forward to sharing the next 9 months with you all. Xxx

Congrats Cosmo! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months... I've heel slight stalking waiting for your bfp announcement :) x

Congrats Cosmo! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months... I've heel slight stalking waiting for your bfp announcement :) x

Aw Brighty thank you. Was just about to pop in and tell you June mummies my news xxx

What a lovely group of ladies we have now!! So exciting to see everyone getting their BFP!! Congratulations!!

Hopefully time will fly till we all get our scans - think I will only really believe it when I see it!!

How is everyone bearing?

Pips - we don't have routine immunisation or testing for toxoplasmosis - blood tests are only done if there is a high suspicion of infection. A few less blood tests for us over the channel!!

May I join - got my bfp today - EDD is 15 Oct - so excited! xx

Can I join you lovely ladies? I got my BFP Friday after 3 long years, 1 ivf cycle & an FET. Excited but scared as its still early days. Wish we could fast forward 3 weeks so we can see babies heartbeat. Think ill be due 10th oct Xx

Last edited:
Oh Suze we've got the same EDD! Are you pretty early on too? I'm still in shock and only had one test so will need to get more tonight. After being preg twice before I just knew with the horrible taste I've had in my mouth the past couple of days and the afternoon naps I had over the weekend.

Going to call the docs today as she said she wanted to see me as soon as I fell pregnant again, think she'll probs put me on progesterone xxx

Ah yes Cosmos - I found out yesterday with a faintish line on an FRER but got a not pregnant on a CBdigi. Keep getting faints on the ICs but have ordered some more FRER. This is my second child and just hope things go smoothly like last time. I am sure you'll be monitored very closely this time and I'll be cheering you on!! It's really nice to have everyone this forum to go through it all with. Keep wanting to blurt it out to friends and family already - must rein it in and babble to you guys instead! xx

When is everyone having their 1st booking app? Not sure when to go as only roughly 5 weeks x

Congrats newbies!! So happy for everyone! Sama I went to My GP when I was 4+1 lol she took all my info to pass on to the midwives and said they would contact me in 4-6 weeks x

I'm finally officially here! So I'm Pippa, 28, and I have a daughter who will be 8 in a few days -sob. Dh and I have been married nearly two years. We live in France so it'll be interesting to see the different practices between countries. We have the Netherlands as well don't we?

We have told dh's parents (mine have passed away) and I've told my best friend in the States, so I know she can't let it slip haha. Planning on telling my daughter for her birthday: we'll probably get her a card and a tshirt/teddy to say she'll be getting an extra pressie in October...

I seem to do nothing but pee and drink. How are you all doing? x

Hey Pips, Yeah I'm living in The Netherlands atm. Just been to the doctors and well tbh it was a bit of a disappointment. I didnt pee before we went as I assumed like in the uk (from what I have read) that the dr would want to confirm with their own pee test but no!! Just took down a few details and I asked about my medications and that was it. Over here your midwife is the person you seen from around 8-9weeks and she is the one who delivers your baby. Only in medical emergencies are doctors involved.
I have told my 2 brothers ( my eldest brother who has a 4yo and a 2 yo was super excited) and will tell my mother when she is over for a visit next week, mums visit couldnt of been timed more perfectly if you ask me lol. I am also going to tell a close friend who just give birth so that I have someone I know very well to talk to. My SO doesnt want to tell his fam until the 12 weeks so mum's the word until then haha and we have a code name for the baby incase we need to talk about it infront of others but dont want them to know. In one way its strange that we tell complete strangers on here but we keep it from our families and friends for a while.

Hi, I have just found out I am pregnant with my second. A complete surprise as my first was conceived through IVF! My EDD is 10th October x

Congratulations everyone - lots of October mummies. So pleased for you sj22 - what a surprise after ivf! Sometimes they say that can happen! xx

Sj22 u have the same due date as me but I have just had fet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back