nursing bras

k8_005

Reaction score
Ok ladies on sat I tried to go get a fitting I went into debenhams bhs marks and Spencer and mother care but the assistants were all way too busy and I couldn't seem to find anyone to help me I'm going in later today to town and will try again, as let's face it I'm 37 weeks now and prob should have some!!! So which shop have you found best price and comfort and generally xx

I'm gonna go the weekend and get mine sorted - will prob just go to Mothercare. I got my pregnancy bras from there and they've been fine and really comfy xx

I booked an appt last time with Marks, as they do get busy. I like Marks but then some don't...I find them helpful and a good range of bras in general. Not looked at their nursing bras much but last time the lady stopped me buying one when i tried one on and advised a cheaper one, as would probably be a different size again later. So that was thoughtful!

xx

I need to get some still, am planning on trying M&S

i got one from mothercare today as the 2 i have from last preg are a bit saggy and stretched out now lol

I bought 2 in the debenhams sale yesterday £16.80 each.

All mine are marks. You really have to book a fitting with them I found.

My debenhams isn't that big but we have a huge marks, so there's just a lot more choice for me at marks. They also do the tshirt bras (padded but seamless) in nursing bras (or at least they did last time round), which are my fave kind of bra.

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Lorna Drew has an awesome bra that you can adjust the cup size to 3 different sizes. I ordered mine and will post a review when I get it. But check them out.

I went to bravissimo on Saturday, by far not the cheapest but the service was excellent and for the first time during my whole pregnancy I have comfy bras xx

I brought nursing bras at 38 weeks that now I've had lo don't fit ( no where near!) so don't buy too many!

I brought nursing bras at 38 weeks that now I've had lo don't fit ( no where near!) so don't buy too many!

ohhh really?! so maybe i should wait until lo is here then i kinda feel i need at least one for hospital really? then maybe i will wait after one to get some when she/he is here xxx thanks ladies xx

I brought 2 from Marks non wired nursing bra didn't bother with fitting. They fit.now maybe. They wont.when baby arrives but there comfy now...

Dont buy too many is my advice, one or two for the first couple of weeks, but then get proper ones a couple of weeks after birth. Make sure you have comfy stretchy ones to start. Nobody warned me about engorgment when your milk comes in, i have never had such massive boobs in my life, it was freakish, and very painful! I waited for them to settle before buying proper nursing bras, and it has been a nightmare i have to say! I wish i was in the UK and could walk into a M&S!

Dont buy too many is my advice, one or two for the first couple of weeks, but then get proper ones a couple of weeks after birth. Make sure you have comfy stretchy ones to start. Nobody warned me about engorgment when your milk comes in, i have never had such massive boobs in my life, it was freakish, and very painful! I waited for them to settle before buying proper nursing bras, and it has been a nightmare i have to say! I wish i was in the UK and could walk into a M&S!

ok then i think that the one iv managed to get for now will do and i can buy more as i go along. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back