Nursing Bras

beckyboo1

Reaction score
Morning All

just wondered if any of you ladies have been professionally measured for your nursing bras, and where did you go?

I've already got a couple that i've ordered after self measuring, but off into town tomorrow and want to get it done professionally. However i know tht places vary so much in their service

Would love to know what you've all done x

I'm going to mothercare, only place I know in my area that measures professionally. They told me to come back at around 38 weeks to get measured. Good luck shopping :) xxx

just a word of advice about mothercare as they are not that accurate at bra measuring!!! im a 34FF pre pregancy and they measured me a 36C when i questioned them they said i must be wearing the wrong size bra!! erm dont think so love :shakehead: so try la senza (although they dont do maternity bra's they will measure you) and there is marks and sparks and there maternity bra's are pretty good xxx

I got measured at M & S, but didn't like their nursing bras, so went to Mothercare and got some. They have vouchers there too and I got £5 off, so cheaper than M & S too!! I find them a little big, but was told at M & S that boobs will get bigger at 38 Weeks, so hopefuly will fill them out in a few Weeks. LOL!!

If you can get yourself to a rigby and pellor then they are the absolute best!! (Although I think they are only based in London/around London) You can always get measured there and then buy the bras for cheaper online (cheeky I know!). They are the only place I would actually trust - M&S have been shocking (telling me I am a 38C when I am usually 32E non-pregnant!) and I think other places vary greatly.

Oh, alternatively I think NCT have professional bra-fitters in the network that come to your house and measure you - might be worth a search. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back