Nursing Bras

nori

Reaction score
Afternoon ladies!

Well i went to get measured today at mothercare and cant beleive how many different sizes i had to try on. Ive established the fashion nursing bras are useless and i was spilling out of them so had to move on to the really plain boring ones. Finally found one but they only had it in a support bra not a nursing bra so i still dont have one. I'm off to M&S tomorrow to see if i get any joy there.

Have you ladies got yours yet?

Claire x

I've been wearing a support bra from mothercare since about 15 weeks.

I'm going to get mine in a couple of weeks.. I reckon I might change size before then :lol:

I got mine from M&S :)
Not the most stunning of bras but they do the job nicely.

i need to go & get measured! going to go to a little bra shop in town run by grannys, lol.

Im lucky in the fact a professional bra fitter lives just down the road (she has even appeared on TV fitting bras). She can supply nursing bras for around £10, so off to see her soon for a proper fitting and advice.

I just hope my boobs stop growing soon, or there is going to be a serious eclipse :)

My bewbs keep changing from week to week...Ive stuck with my crappy granny maternity bras until later..otherwise Id be spending a fortune! :shock:

I bought mine from m&s and they were great, there was a pack of two think they were £20 for a white and black bra.

cez8457 said:
I bought mine from m&s and they were great, there was a pack of two think they were £20 for a white and black bra.

Yeah thats where im going tomorrow, had a look on the web at m&s and they dont look quite as bad as some of the ones i was trying on today! If they were any higher they would strangle me!

Claire x

I bought mine from Debenhams. They were in the sale which helped too! I got myself measured while I was there too.

I need to get re measured then I will be getting some! My boobs haven't really changed at all! If anything they seem smaller now! :( Very odd but hey what can I do!

lea m said:
I need to get re measured then I will be getting some! My boobs haven't really changed at all! If anything they seem smaller now! :( Very odd but hey what can I do!

I'll swap with you! My boobs have got so massive I'm praying they don't expand any more as the next cup size up apparently has to be ordered in according to Mothercare and M&S! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Julie84 said:
lea m said:

I'll swap with you! My boobs have got so massive I'm praying they don't expand any more as the next cup size up apparently has to be ordered in according to Mothercare and M&S! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Heehee I never went that big with my others but for example with my first I went from a 34B to a 38 DD (maybe even E after milk came in) but this time nothing!? I was a bit worried tbh but it seems its just another one of them "every pregnancy is different" things lol!

Well i went to m&s and i was measured a 34F! She tried to get me into a 34G which i found so funny (currently wearing a 34DD)

In mothercare i was measured a 34DD or E.. just shows you.. you never know what you are and its trial and error!

They arent the prettiest of bras but still..

Claire x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back