Mahoooooooosive nursing bras

bumpmakes3

Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations for a good place to get mahooooosive nursing bras at a reasonable price? I've found a few places which sell them for £30+ but to be honest I've got so many different sized bras now that I'm reluctant to spend that much on a couple I might only fit for a couple of months.

Oh and when I say mahooosive, I'm estimating I'll be needing a 42HH :shock:

No idea but i am stuck to i need a 34H-J, a crop top style one really isnt supportive enough..... :think:

Hiya.

I got my nursing bras from Ebay, there are lots of sizes. They were new (before you all think YUCK!) and similar to the ones in Mothercare but a lot cheaper.

One thing I would say though is that the size that your boobs balloon to in the first couple of weeks is not neccessarily the size they will be once breastfeeding is established. I'm normally a B but when my daughter was first born I went up to an FF. When everything settled I was left with a C.

HTH x

I found it impoosible to find any reasonably priced ones for bigger boobies! I had to spend £70 in total on two. Having said that, they are the comfiest things EVER, so I am resigned to spending that much. :?

Bravissimo for good quality ones. They are still a bit expensive at around £24- £30 or Debenhams- I think you can get big sizes in a double pack by some designer or other for around £20- really don't know how good the fit is as I haven't tried any on.

I have ones from Debenhams that were £25 for 2 (though got a fiver off on their 20% off day) and they are fantastic. I'm used to wearing underwire and notice very little difference with these. Staff were very helpful too. I'm wearing a 38G now but not sure if they do bigger.

I measured 38K within 2 weeks of giving birth and breastfeeding my baby. I had a lady come to my house who measured me and provided me with bras. She was just lovely and understood the difficulties in getting a good fitting maternity bra, without having to trawl the town after just giving birth trying to find some hammocks for my massive boobs.

She is in the Glasgow area, and her company is called Bosom Buddies. If you google her you should find her contact details on line and she might be able to supply you with bras via mail. I got EmmaJane bras from her which were only £20 a bra (no charge for her coming to my house to measure and fit me) and have been a great fit and support. I was prepared to pay an awful lot more as I was desparate to just get a bra that fitted.

Have found the address: http://www.bosombuddiesonline.co.uk/index.htm

I'd recommend Royce bras - they give loads of support for a non wired bra. They're not the sexiest things on earth though. They're quite expensive but i got mine for a tenner from an Ebay shop.

Thanks i will try some of these recommendations, my boobs were 32-34F pre pregnancy so dont think they will go back down again too much!

LOL at my stupid big milk pots, they leak everywhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back