nursery pics

heres the other side of my nursery with the cot. the walls on that side havent got any border yet because its £7 for 5 metres so ive got to wait till nxt week to buy it!
nurserycot.jpg

I like your bunk bed thing cat, it that for you to sleep in or another child?

Well the loft bed used to be mine, and under neath the sofa folds down flat into a douuble bed, which is what Im sleeping in at the moment, as my normal bed is to soft and uncomfortable at this point. the top bed is just going to be used for stashing toys and stuff out of the way, then once the baby grows out of the cot, that converts to a junior bed, then it can move onto the loft bed. In the mean time the sofa in handy for if the baby cries a lot in the night and OH has work during the day, I can always sleep in with the baby and deal with feeds etc so he can get a half decent nights kip! Thought it would be fun once the childs older to take out the sofa and put lights under neath and curtain round the sides so it has a little den under the bed, with a desk and little sofa and stuff.

Wow, these nurseries look great!

I actually insisted that we papered our 'nursery-to-be' before I even conceived which luckily didn't bring us bad luck.

I keep wandering past the room and dreaming about how it will look with a cot in it.

Just looking at the yellow wallpaper makes me feel broody every day!

I still have a way to go before my next scan. After that it will be time to buy everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back