Nursery Pics!!!

Kelly G

Reaction score
Nursery.jpg

Nursery1.jpg

These are our nursery pics so far!

oooppps there a bit big! not sure how to resize!

Tnx Sami, hope Damien is better soon!

awww what a pretty room, how exciting!!! :D

Awww... it looks lovely!!

It's great when it all comes together isnt it!! :D

S. xx

The pics arnt very clear as we had to take them with an instant camera as our ditital decided to play up lol! They havent scanned very clear for some reason!

OH has done a great job of the nuresery we are very pleased, We just need a few finishing touches now, pictures etc! We cant seem to find any we like!

its lovely, is that the hush range, i got the baby blue range from next.

xxxxxx

Yes it is keely, i loved it as soon as i saw it! We was going to have the jungle range from mothercare but when we found out what we was having we decided to get that! And as you know we work at next so we was able to get it all at 25% discount! I loved the blue too version too!

The room is very narrow so you cant fit a lot of furniture in it, we have some draws in there and at the other end of the room there is a built in cupboard that DF made into a wardrobe, he put a pole in there are and some shelves and we have white and pink baskets in there with all her bits and bobs in!

We have been looking for some nice pictures and a nice net o blind for the window to finish it off but cant find any we like, does anyone have any idea's?

Just cant wait for her to be in it now, which wont be for a while as she will be in our room untill she sleeps through or out grows her moses basket!

looks lovely.. not long now till your little girl is in there..

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back