Nursery Pics

Bagpuss17

Reaction score
Here's some pics of our nursery, I'm going to try and get a video clip to put on photobucket as that will show it a bit better than these pics, they're not too good.

Nursery9.gif

Nursery6.gif

Nursery4.gif

Nursery3.gif

Nursery2.gif

Nursery8.gif

its beautiful :)
millie and borris, thats how i dont my daughters nursey :dance:

looks so fresh and calming

Ahh, thanks Dionne.

It is really calming in there. We need some more pics to liven it up but otherwise it's finished.

Are you still in hospital or at home now?

hi hun, im at home now got home yesterday, i wanted to stay as long as i could but they were near anough kicking me out :shock:

It is gorgeous bagpuss!! You've done a really beautiful job of it.

Tan x

bagpuss your nursery is absolutley gorgeous, you must be delighted with it :lol:

Xxx

Thanks everybody.

I love it, you're right Lindsay, I go in there and I can't stop smiling at how lovely it is. I can't believe there'll be a little baby in there in a few weeks time. Well actually they won't be in there to start with but you know what I mean.

Dionne - how is Dior reacting to her new brother? Are you feeling OK after the birth?

It's beautiful, although that ENORMOUS cat head freaked me out :shock: until I realised it was a picture :doh: !

LOL, that's a canvas print of one of my furry babies. He's a gorgeous ginger kitty.

its beautiful.. and looks so relaxing and calm! bet you can't wait to start using it now! your colour scheme is so like mine.. although your alot more organised than me... i'm still thinking about emptying the room out!

X

Thanks Hayley.

I was determined to get it all sorted before the third trimester so that I can relax in my final weeks.

Just got to think of names now!

you've motivated me into getting something done! or embarrased me! your room is all finished and looks so nice! and your only a few weeks past me.... i should have started things by now!

SO..... after a few phone calls!

i've decided to book 1/2 a day off work next week (will book tis tomorrow morning). I've told my dad he must hire a van and help me move the furniture out the room! i've been on the web site looking for antique white laminate flooring... going to get that next week and book someone to come and lay it.... i bought my barnaby bear boarder last week so i need help putting that up.. luckily the room was painted a nice cool beige colour just 2 years ago... but we've never really used the room. It was done up for one of DH sons incase he wanted to stay over but never did... so i shouldn't have to re-paint... I have my glider chair and bits n bob in the spare room... i've arranged for the furniture to be delivered early june... wow! i can go back to bed now....

x

LOL

Sounds like a good plan, you'll have it ready in no time. Love the sound of the flooring.

Post us some pics when it's all done.

lovely nursery, its all getting me very jealous I am still in my one bed flat!! still looking for 2 bed.... really wanna get the nursery all sorted.

Keely xxxxxx

Hope you get your 2 bed flat sorted out before baby gets here.

:D That's lovely,bagpuss17,really clean and bright.I love the chair,I wanted one of those,but the room here isn't big enough :(
I hope you enjoy yours!!

Thanks Bagpuss.

The chair is heaven, it's so comfortable and relaxing.

The room is gorgeous, we have just finished our room, I also wanted one of those chairs but there was no way of a cot wardrobe and chest of drawers ever going in the room as well as the chair :( but never mind.
it's lovely anyway bagpuss17 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back