Nursery pics all in one place - just an idea

Thanks Hun :) just another step closer to being ready! Lol! Only 5 more things ony checklist and his room will be finished :dance:

aww lovely nurserys girls, I cant upload pics for some reason :-( but for anyone whos good at mental pictured iv got the motherare addington cotbed, wardrobe and changer and the precious bear mosses basked sitting in the cot, ohh and a winnie th poo bath :-0

sounds lovely hugsy, my OH hates winnie the pooh.. hes so strange like that.

Loving pips cot larly :)

Bev loving your walls, are they stickers? x

yeah nurse all stickers i got off ebay

Oh lovely, must have a look on ebay.

£10, what a good deal, i have not got one yet, we have a crib so not sure what kinds fit on it. xx

It's another one of my Facebook swapshop finds :D also managed to pick up the matching playmat for £10 as well!

Do u wanna send them to me and I'll upload for u? Xx

aww thanks hun that be brill. too lazy to go take new ones so il send u the ones i took when it was trwn toether, have it a wee bit tidier now lol

Lovely nurseries everyone. Can't wait to see pictures of yours hugsy.
I will finally upload some pictures of mine once I have put some blankets into the cot :) x

to be honest i was never that into it my self, few years back my sil told me she was getting ER pj's for christmas and for weeks i was baffeled as to why she would get a medical drama on her pj's nearly wet me self when i seen them lol

only went for that one cos it was on sale n has all the top n tail bits and towel n sponge n all with it

the wambles were my thing when i was a baby lol

Hugsy's nursery pics so far :D

Attachments

• phuppimagefz.jpg
    phuppimagefz.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 43
  • phuppimageab.jpg
    phuppimageab.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 41
  • phuppimagexc.jpg
    phuppimagexc.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 37
  • phuppimagewi.jpg
    phuppimagewi.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 37
  • phuppimagejv.jpg
    phuppimagejv.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 30

to be honest i was never that into it my self, few years back my sil told me she was getting ER pj's for christmas and for weeks i was baffeled as to why she would get a medical drama on her pj's nearly wet me self when i seen them lol

only went for that one cos it was on sale n has all the top n tail bits and towel n sponge n all with it

the wambles were my thing when i was a baby lol

Awww hugsy it's gorgeous! Such a lovely nursery - all these LOs are very lucky!

ER pjs - :rofl: that made me laugh too much, which is a very dangerous thing at the moment :shock:!

Also loved the wambles too!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back