Nursery painted!

Crackers

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I've been a bit MIA for the past week or so. Been suffering with back pain, and was signed off work for a week (doc wanted more, but stupidly I felt guilty about bei g off so much!) I have issues with my back anyway, going back to when I was 14/15, but pregnancy has made it all flare up.

Anyhoo, firstly apologies for not being around. And a massive "hello" to all the newbies!!

Secondly, as the title says - our spare room has been cleared out and painted, so starting to become Bubs' room now :)

Oh, and what with all the time off etc I totally missed our 99 day milestone! But it's good to finally be in double figures 

Sorry to hear your backs being giving you trouble, but yay for getting the babys room painted :), can't wait to decorate our spare room :) x

Hope you are feeling a bit better! I completely missed our 99 day milestone aswell. Shall be here on sunday to go over to tri 3!! woohoo
Glad you have painted the nursery - we also have this week. OH is just upstairs now starting to put the furniture up :) xx

That sounds exciting :), We have to de mould ours and mould paint it first!! stoopid landlord won;t pay for it to be done...

Anyways congrats on your 99 days that's exciting :) xxx

The pain is subsiding, thank goodness. Bored of it now!!

Steffy - do we move over tomorrow or next Sunday? Confused.com. So funny that we did the nurseries at the same time. True bump buddies :)

BellaRiven - rubbish about the mould :-( Hope you manage to get it sorted. Does the mould paint stuff work? Not heard of that before!

Shame about you back, glad the pain is subsiding though.

So exciting to be painting baby's room! X

Everyone else has moved the day they turn 27 weeks so just thought id do the same! It says weeks 27-40 so im going to take a trip over xx

Ahh how exciting! :) back pain is the worst! So annoying and painful xxx

yay for double figures and sorting the nursery! You should post pics :) Sorry to hear about ur back pain, Ive been suffering too and its hoorrriiibbllleee! Hope u feel better soon

Apparently it does but it's £35 a tin, apparently the landlord did it in the bathroom before we moved in and neglected the rest of the flat just painted over the walls to make it look fine grrr.

hope your feeling better now though xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back