nursery is painted ! updated with pics !!!!!

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
wel just sent mum off home again , she's been here since sat , nursery is now painted and curtains are up ! one word to describe it is BRIGHT lol deffo a cheery room for the boy to be in !

just need to order cot now :cheer:

we also moved out bedroom round to get the cribe in next to my bed , and i couldnt resist making it up :oops: everythings got to be washed anyway so didnt see the harm !

mum also brought most of the stuff she was storing at hers , so have been able to look proper at the bouncer ( we the other bouncer as we have 2 lol ) and the enormous amount of clothes he has ! :oops:

shame u cant actualyl move in my flat now , everything is still half being sorted that was kept in spare room and even a trip to the skip/ recyle place hasnt intented a huge hole ! oh well can keep plugging away but um wanted to paint nursery as she wont be back down prop till babe is born :cry:

gonna miss mum not being here :cry:

now just the massive clear up continues !

so thats why i not been on ! shall post some pics up later but remember there work in progess lol

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

It sounds great. I can't wait to see your pics.

Well done cant wait to see the pics

some pics to tide you all over , not gonna be 10% done for a while and as u can see loads of tidying to do , brians just finished carpet cleaning but till everthing is sorted still gonna have to store stuff in there :wall:

so his first bed , its my old crib so not my taste but i love the idea he'll be sleeping in the first bed i did , thats been moved next to my bed , we had to move the computer desk and everything and ive gone from having loads of room my size to enough to walk inbetween him and me lol reat for rocking him tho !

m_aed5c9ce6ad37097086c71ba32edb3a5.jpg

m_d41befd738c1b55af79667cb7331d394.jpg

m_4d4990c66da092b58048fdcd73cd2ed8.jpg

and here's his nursery , i wont bore u with the before pics , it was basicallu a magnolia square room that did have brians pc , 2 wardrobe and draws plus an enormous amount of junk lol but bri's pc now in our bedroom , one wardrobe gone to leave the boy with the draws and other wardobe , still to go in there is the cot and shelving unit / book case , and its gotta be re arrange but u can get the jist of the colour , its aqua and lemon ! very bright !!!! photo's bit rubbish its been such bad weather its really dark in there !

m_655cc874fc6cee856a461a8afbd38070.jpg

m_7fed04cba80d243f560b0e8dfad0ee89.jpg

m_d5a6c162d995002a03d39de921e26ae9.jpg

m_7d5e04e11cd5ad05f45169a8333449b4.jpg

m_e7c660ba4dc5a88baa3a26858e9d5d22.jpg

and what im really excited about doing is 3 canvas squares which im gonna paint the 3 different square from the material on ( 1 winnie , 1 tigger and 1 eeyore ) witht he yellow background and hang on the aqua wall , i love drawing winnie and cant wait to do this !!!!

so be kind ? as im finding it shockingly bright but i think great for lil one !

I love the yellow and blue, love your old crib too. MIL still has OH's old cot so we might use that and just buy a new mattress for it :D

looks lovely hun.
i had that crib when i was born!!!!
my dad was only saying a couple of days ago how he paid £249 for it back in 1986 lol so was an arm and a legs worth :)
manda xx

That looks lovely. Really like the colours and all the finishing touches :)

:cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back