Nursery Furniture..what do you think??

LucyH

Reaction score
Oooh they are all lovely and will go nicely together!
Ikea also do those soft hanging storage solutions, so you can fold stuff up, so could get one for inside the wardrode and more things fold in the first few years than hang, but nice to have for later

Look liks for another £44 to the £100 cot you can get the matching cotbed to the Nappy change unit/cupboard ? , looks a nice one, and then at 18 mths onwards you can let them have there little bed , without paying all again for a first bed

Beautiful! Ive gone for a white set as well. I would deffinatly recommend spending a teenie bit extra on a cotbed. Im hoping my little one will be in the cotbed until shes about 4, saves money in the long run. I got mine half price from Great Universal for £95. Its very similar to the one youve picked :)

Thanks sooooooooooooo much guys!!! yeh Im really liking the White theme in the Nursery!! nice and fresh!!

JJ - I was thinking about getting a cot/bed but a lot of friends have told me not to bother :( They say the beds are never that good and its better to buy a proper bed for them??? hmmmmmmm.... decisions?

Do you both have cot/beds?

I really like these - might get a couple of these myself! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back