Nursery Complete-with pics!

clairedoran

Reaction score
Well, we were a bit last minute with the nursery, but managed to complete it within 2 days!
The interior is Meadow by Mama's and Papa's and was all either 30% or 50% off, so
I saved alot of money. It changes alot in mamas and papas, one day you can go in and it
will be at retail price and then the next at sale price! The furniture is Coastline, and that was 10%
off. I'm team green, so we had to go neautral with the colour scheme.
I've also included some pics of little girls room as we added a few bits to her room, and let her
choose her bedding and curtains (not my choice!), so that she didn't feel left out!!

DSC00346.jpg

DSC00354.jpg

DSC00356.jpg

DSC00358.jpg

DSC00348.jpg

Rebekah's room

DSC00362.jpg

DSC00360.jpg

DSC00359.jpg

Hope they work xx

aw wow!! what a gorgeous nursery!!!

LO will love it!!! :cheer: x

Awww thanks ladies. I know the colour scheme isn't very stimulating for a new born, but it's so
hard when your team green! When Rebekah was born I lived with my parents so I couldn't have
a nursery for her, so I REALLY wanted one this time around! xx

OMG I am sooooo jealous! The nursery is absolutely beautiful! Well done you! (Your lo's room is also stunning.)

I am painting at the moment so hope to put up nursery pics real soon. I am excited now!!

ahh that looks gorgeous! I miss decorating the nursery this time round. baby will love it!!
xxx

Im getting very jealous of everyone finish their nurseries now, can't wait to finish ours!!!

Both rooms are lovely!!!!! Will you be my Mummy too tehe :rotfl:

Oooo its lovely

I looove those flower lights they are so funky!

OMG - Pleeeeease adopt me :pray: I'd love a room like that!! It's amazing and you've done a fantastic job!!

Evie's "space" in my room looks pitiful now! :rotfl: :oops: x

Wow, what a fab nursery your baby is going to be very happy in there :D

I love Rebekah's room too - you have got great taste :D

Xxx

Wow, the nursery is beautiful you've done a really good job!! Also your lil girls room is cute too! x

Both room's look fantastic...well done.

I love the colour of baby's room and is the furniture in your daughter's room from Ikea? It looks fun. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back