Nursery Complete **With Pics**

Tiggy26

Reaction score
The nursery is now complete for our lil boy :cheer: I made a posting recently listing all the stuff we had bought but had no camera to take pics. OH has now bought his camera home from work so we have taken a few snaps of some of the items. Thank you soooo much OH, you are my absolute ROCK ! :D

What do you think?

Nursery018.jpg

Nursery020.jpg

Nursery021.jpg

Nursery023.jpg

Nursery024.jpg

Nursery025.jpg

Nursery026.jpg

Nursery027.jpg

Nursery028.jpg

Nursery030.jpg

Nursery031.jpg

Nursery032.jpg

Nursery034.jpg

Nursery036.jpg

T xx

Its absolutely gorgeous. Where did you get that border from? I looked all over for some like that and couldnt get it anywhere.

that is so pretty!!! one luckly little boy!!

Oh WOW Tiggy thats FAB!! :cheer: :cheer: I LOVE the teddies hanging on the curtains & the rug!! Bet you cant wait to put him in there awwwww :)

xx

my god thats one of the nicest nursey's ive ever seen ! its fab chick !

its absolutely gorgeous, really nicely done!!

is that the graco quattro pram u have too? :think: me likey whatever it is lol :lol:

awwww i love it...cant wait for mia to have her own room :D

And i have to ask...where the hell did you get the winnie the poo keys from...i have seen them and now i want to buy them... can i find them???? :x

hehe

princess_h said:
awwww i love it...cant wait for mia to have her own room :D

And i have to ask...where the hell did you get the winnie the poo keys from...i have seen them and now i want to buy them... can i find them???? :x

hehe

The Winnie the Pooh keys came from Sainsburys about 3 months ago, cant remember how much we paid for them but we wouldnt have paid more than £6 for them I think. Hope that helps.

T xx

mummykay said:
its absolutely gorgeous, really nicely done!!

is that the graco quattro pram u have too? :think: me likey whatever it is lol :lol:

Your right :D it is the Graco Quattro Deluxe Travel System. Toys R Us are selling is for £260 at the moment, plus Toys R Us own brand complement the system perfectly by selling a similar detachable matching parasol umbrella, we still need to get the rain cover and will probably look to get that in the new year.

T xx

What a great job you've done. :clap:

Your wee boy is very lucky. xxx

what a lovely nursery, you are very organised
i havent even ordered my furniture yet!!!!!or anything for thee
nursery!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads