Nursery Pics Part 2

Mildly

Reaction score
Well we haven't done much else to it but the cotbed has been assembled and is in :cheer:

picture418fg1.jpg

All I have to do now is purchase bedding, varnish the shelving unit to match and wash baby clothes :D Then the nursery will start looking like a proper nursery!

Oooh I would just like to highly recommend this cotbed to all those who don't yet have one. Also it is half price in the Babies R Us sale ;) :cheer:

Oscar is one very lucky little boy! I love the theme, its fab. Your cot bed looks really similar to the one we have just got (ours is from mothercare). Well done on decorating your nursery!!

Oh wow that's a great theme!!! :dance: Looks awesome! Well done babe... x

pretty !!!!! God its getting to look more and more like its just missing a baby !!!

Still loving the cuddly toys too, soooooooo cute !!

Thanks girls :D

OH and I keep sneaking in there to marvel over it all and imagine him in it :) It does make it seem very real now and we are both getting so excited :D

Oh and I am in love with the evil looking squid :lol:

Wow, that looks fabulous! I am jealous of lil Oscar - my room doesn't even look as cool as that! :lol:

Fantastic attention to detail!

We've just built our cot this evening so perhaps I can share some pics tomorrow too :)

Oh yes, definitely want to see pictures of your cot tomorrow Nicky :D

Thanks for the comments, he better appreciate it and go on to be a famous marine biologist. Either that or a Pirate :lol:

It's gorgeous! So colourful! It makes me feel guilty because i've gone
all neutral and lemon because i'm team green! Babies love bright colours so
your little man will LOVE it! xxx

The cotbed looks lovely- its all come together now!xx

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I LOVE IT! i have had the same "stickers Pack" Saved in my favourites for ages! Awww it looks so brill! ya LO is gonna be a lucky bubba. they will love their room!!!!!!!

That looks totally fantastic. What a lucky baby and well done. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back