Nuchal scan today!! Nervous much!!

klferrin

Reaction score
Going for my NT scan this evening! Having some mixed emotions about it. Nervous in case they find anything, but excited to see my bub again... Will post a pic later on!!

How exciting :) Please try not to worry and just think about seeing how big your little one has got since the last time you said 'hello'!
Good luck, hope you get a lovely pic :):):)

Oooh good luck hun, where are you having it? Mine was at Spire last night!

Oh dysco, how did urs go???? On fone so hard to find posts!! Katy babe, ur bub is going to be beautiful! Xx

Mine went fab thanks hun, pic in my journal. Measured 1.97 so perfect measurement, v chuffed, just got to wait on bloods now :)

Yay for perfect!!!! So please for u! Will look at jouirnal tonight, I think ur due a post from me!! Xx

Really? Did you see Dr Beattie? Mine is at Spire this evening! Hope yours goes well!! Did they give you more piccies?? Xx

You'll be fine. Don't let it ruin the experience. I completely forgot they were even doing any measurements, I was just in my own world enjoying watching my baby move around. My NT was 1.0mm and my bloods came back lower of lowest at 1 in 21000.

Really? Did you see Dr Beattie? Mine is at Spire this evening! Hope yours goes well!! Did they give you more piccies?? Xx

Just saw the midwives but they were lovely! got 4 pics and they were all fab! got to see loads as she was looking for a good view of the nuchal area too! OH was so glad he could make it!
I have to phone for results on tuesday but she told me thenuchal measurement there and then! xxxx

Don't they have a 3D scanner in UHW? I'd love one of those. My OH collegue had a scan and a brief period of going to Cardiff (even though she's under the same hospital and consultant as me) because she had a bleed in work. They are supposed to be lovely.

Best of luck with the scan anyway klferrin x

bat has died on my fone! update asap! xxxx

dani I'll ring you at home later, and i'll also post a piccie later on... prob have o visit mum and dad after scan!
xxxx

well mobile me a pic! im charging now!!! xx

Hope it goes well this evening,enjoy the scan X

Here is the scan picture... NT measurement was 1.4mm so low risk for Downs. Need to wait for blood results next thursday for complete results!!

Attachments

• NT scan 12w 6d.jpg
    NT scan 12w 6d.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 18
Yay! Nub and skull theory says girlie!!!!! XX

I can't see a nub... what's the skull theory? Marc is still convinced it's a boy... and even when we do find out (and it's a girl) he'll still be convinced it's a boy and the sonographer is wrong! :wall2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back