Now i've just leaked

Emma58

Reaction score
Same as Debecca I think but my knickers were slightly damp :oops: :oops:

I'm sure it's not my waters but I don't think I wet myself either :shock:
Oh the shame :oops:

I'm going to be checking every 2 mins now

I had a couple damp patches in my pants this morning, and about 3 yesterday. It's not wee and I'm sure it's not waters.
It just seems to be weird discharge stuff. I haven't bothered contacting my midwife yet as it doesn't seem to be anything exciting or worrying, just annoying.
I'd keep an eye on it for amount and check if it smells of anything. Waters are supposed to be sweet :hug: :hug: :hug:

muppetmummy said:
I had a couple damp patches in my pants this morning, and about 3 yesterday. It's not wee and I'm sure it's not waters.
It just seems to be weird discharge stuff. I haven't bothered contacting my midwife yet as it doesn't seem to be anything exciting or worrying, just annoying.
I'd keep an eye on it for amount and check if it smells of anything. Waters are supposed to be sweet :hug: :hug: :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Gonna ask OH when he comes in if he'll smell my knickers :rotfl: :rotfl:
Bet he won't

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I have experienced this a few times. OH was like ' eww what the fook is that dripping down ya leg?!' lol! How embarrasing!

soverign said:
:rotfl: :rotfl:

I have experienced this a few times. OH was like ' eww what the fook is that dripping down ya leg?!' lol! How embarrasing!

:rotfl: My OH saw the big mucousy blob that came away last week and he went white as a sheet. If I say the words plug or mucus to him he goes mad and tells me ''he doesn't need to know about that''

I told my OH yesterday that I thought my plug might be getting dislodged because I'd been leaking and he said ' I don't want to see!' and walked off looking ill.
No wonder he's gone off sex! :lol:

I'm pretty sure mine is watery discharge like I used to get at ovulation.

Ming ming ming ming ming.

I can't believe I am admitting this....
I leaked a little bit the other day and was wearing white knickers which showed the wet patch off quite obviously.... OH thought I was 'excited', because I'd taken my trousers off to change my underwear and started getting all touchy with me... I didn't have the heart to tell him! :oops:

:rotfl:

inforabumpyride said:
I can't believe I am admitting this....
I leaked a little bit the other day and was wearing white knickers which showed the wet patch off quite obviously.... OH thought I was 'excited', because I'd taken my trousers off to change my underwear and started getting all touchy with me... I didn't have the heart to tell him! :oops:

:rotfl:

:rotfl: Aww bless ya!

I got sean to smell mine too, well the bed to make sure it was my waters and not pee :rotfl: :rotfl:

Babylicious said:
I got sean to smell mine too, well the bed to make sure it was my waters and not pee :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: There is no way my OH will do that. Actually come to think of it he can't smell anyway so he'd be pretty useless.

I was adamant he was smelling it, he even got it stuck in his face and then had to change the bed :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: he did say it could be sweat as well :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back