November Bumps

Oooh natasha, you'll have to post some piccies up! Im soo tempted to get a 4d scan done, just not sure if I can justify the money I guess, our car has just broken and could cost up to 2k to get everything fixed :(

Cyprusare, make sure you rest up lots over the summer hols hun! you'll need the energy come september!

Kellylou, welcome to the thread hun :) xxx

I certainly will hun! :dance: It's £95 with BabyPremiercouk where we are going, the in-laws offered to pay so we thought why not as we wanted to get it anyway! Will post piccies 2mw. x

hello all, i'm due the 19th but saw consultant today and possible induction at 38 weeks, gotta see how the SPD goes...hope your all well...I can't wait to meet my baby and find out the sex!! We found out at the scan last time and now the suspense is killing me!!!

Oooh natasha, you'll have to post some piccies up! Im soo tempted to get a 4d scan done, just not sure if I can justify the money I guess, our car has just broken and could cost up to 2k to get everything fixed :(

Cyprusare, make sure you rest up lots over the summer hols hun! you'll need the energy come september!

Kellylou, welcome to the thread hun :) xxx

I certainly will hun! :dance: It's £95 with BabyPremiercouk where we are going, the in-laws offered to pay so we thought why not as we wanted to get it anyway! Will post piccies 2mw. x

Woop Woop!! Good luck tomorrow !!!!!!! xxx

Hi Jessika, welcome to the thread hun! Sorry to hear that ur suffering with SPD :(

xxx

Here we are, a couple of pics. Hope this works.. :lol:

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 12
Ah Natasha how did you feel when you saw your baby like that? Looks amazing! X

Cute pics Natasha! We are having a 4d scan on the 28th with babypremier! Did you get the DVD aswell? Cant wait to see our little man but feel a bit nervous!

xx

Do you think the 4D scans are worth the money?xx I have always thought I would rather save the money and use on something else, but those pictures look amazing! xx

Hi all..

My little man is due 2nd november :) cant wait

Hope everyone is feeling well x

I agree dawn the pictures look amazing but then i think of other things like baby clothes that i want to spend the money on x

I def think they are worth it= if you can spare the money of course. We are lucky and have been given ours as a gift! :) What a keepsake though! Cant wait to show him the DVD when he is older. (If we stilll use DVD players then! haha)

Ours is due 12th Nov. Just joined tri 3. Sooo excited. Like you Natasha+1 I cannot wait for xmas to be snuggled up as a family. I just want my baby to know that it really is ok etc. But I am enjoying being preg xx

Oh wow! Natasha, those pics are gorgeous!! I bet you cant wait to meet baby! It makes me want a 4d scan too lol! I cant wait to meet my little man and be all cuddled up in the winter!!

Sorry for the slow response, I spent the weekend feeling poorly and then spent yesterday in hopsital! They think I have a blood clot on my lungs but Ive got to have more tests! xxx

Oh wow! Natasha, those pics are gorgeous!! I bet you cant wait to meet baby! It makes me want a 4d scan too lol! I cant wait to meet my little man and be all cuddled up in the winter!!

Sorry for the slow response, I spent the weekend feeling poorly and then spent yesterday in hopsital! They think I have a blood clot on my lungs but Ive got to have more tests! xxx

Oh my god - that sounds awful babe! Are you OK?? Let us know how you get on!! xx Poor you xx

Im reeeeally tired, I look like a pin cushion (2 in my elbow, one in the back of my hand and one in my wrist and I had an injection of something to thin my blood, given through my belly) and Ive got chest pains but otherwise Im ok...im still working. I should know when my tests are by the end of the week but I have no idea what they can do if it is a blood clot. Thankfully though, they didnt keep me in last night. They almost did but then changed their mind! xxx

Im reeeeally tired, I look like a pin cushion (2 in my elbow, one in the back of my hand and one in my wrist and I had an injection of something to thin my blood, given through my belly) and Ive got chest pains but otherwise Im ok...im still working. I should know when my tests are by the end of the week but I have no idea what they can do if it is a blood clot. Thankfully though, they didnt keep me in last night. They almost did but then changed their mind! xxx

blimey, sounds like you're having a right old time of things. Hope you are feeling better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back