Knock, knock ... joining you in here today!

X5OT

Reaction score
Hi all - just wanted to say 'hello' as am 27 weeks today! 2nd tri did go very quickly and am hoping this one will too!! Our first baby is due on 22nd November, and we're having a consultant lead birth at Wycombe.

xo

Hiya :wave: Welcome. I'm new here myself, expecting my first baby on 17th November. Hows your pregnancy going so far?

LinsG said:
Hiya :wave: Welcome. I'm new here myself, expecting my first baby on 17th November. Hows your pregnancy going so far?

Thanks for the welcome! Pregnancy has been going ok so far - just seem to be so tired but have been getting up 3/4 times a night to the loo for the past 14 weeks!! Hope all is going well for you :D

I won't go into it but mines been pretty dire really. The baby is doing fine though. I know what you mean about going to the loo during the night, its annoying isn't it. Did you find out the sex of your baby?

LinsG said:
I won't go into it but mines been pretty dire really. The baby is doing fine though. I know what you mean about going to the loo during the night, its annoying isn't it. Did you find out the sex of your baby?

:( Sorry to hear it hasn't been a smooth ride for you.

No, we have decided not to find out the baby's gender - just never wanted to know, right from the start. How about you?

X5OT said:
LinsG said:

:( Sorry to hear it hasn't been a smooth ride for you.

No, we have decided not to find out the baby's gender - just never wanted to know, right from the start. How about you?

No, we didn't either. I love not knowing! Its so exciting, can't wait to meeet LO now though and November seems sooo far away!

Hiya :wave:

Welcome to 3rd tri, hope it goes fast for you :hug:

Just wanted to say :wave: and welcolme, heres hoping that 3 tri goes quickly for all of us

Hello :wave: :wave: :wave:

It does goes quick in here but you will soon find that out for yourself. One minute your saying hello i'm new and the next it's nearly all over!

Cake...?

Meringue_Gateau_Pic1.jpg

cornflake_cake.jpg

Welcome :wave: :)

Welcome to tri 3 :hug: :wave:

Have fun in the final run up, I hope it is trouble free and a happy time for you.

Ahem.........cakey?

Hi,

Not been here that long either, expecting the 3rd Nov but could be earlier!

Not much into cake but thought this would be great;

Hello X5OT :wave:
Have a happy and comfy Tri3, very best wishes :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER