November Due Date buddies

im due in november...16th...will be having c section earlier tho :) xx cant wait

I finish on 22 October. I am on a countdown already!

We are slowly buying clothes etc, we still need to get the larger items... I'm loving the icandy range of prams, just need to be able to afford it now!

I finish on 22 October. I am on a countdown already!

We are slowly buying clothes etc, we still need to get the larger items... I'm loving the icandy range of prams, just need to be able to afford it now!

I love the icandy range too :) xx

I got given a Quinny Buzz but my friend is buying the ICandy Peach! And it does look beautiful!!!!!!xxx

I got given a Quinny Buzz but my friend is buying the ICandy Peach! And it does look beautiful!!!!!!xxx

Ooh lucky you being given a pram :)

My parents have offered to buy our pram for us, but I don't want them to. I'd rather they kept their money for themselves. We've still got John Lewis vouchers left over from our wedding so I think we will use them to buy the pram

Yeah I know - one of the directors at work gave it too me. Its hardly used!! But... it is blue and I am having a girl! LOL

Who cares - its saved us a fortune and I spent a little extra on bedroom furniture... so its all worked out good!!

We will probably only use it through the winter anyway... xx Its amazing how much you need to buy, which you will only use for the first few months!!xx

we got the My3 from Mothercare! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! In lime green xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back